ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has no-one ironed the cape. Seriously crease central. Those last set of pics manage to make a great figure look like ass. So whoever took those shots, good job *slow clap* lol

What stuff would you use to sort the cowl out? im not the modding type so not too knowledgeable on the things needed.

Canceled my order at bbts, this fig just looks worse by the pic. Keeping the Joker order though.

Really dude? a few bad pics with the fig badly posed. For starters the capes put on wrong, the clips on wrong, and the photos seem to be taken in broad daylight which isn't helping the figure. Every other pic it looks fine to me and more than enough to keep my order and still be excited for this.

Last edited:
Really dude? a few bad pics with the fig badly posed the cape put on wrong the clips on wrong, and the photos seem to be taken in VERY VERY broad daylight which won't help any figure...all the other pics it looks fine to me and more than enough to keep my order and till be excited for this

Damn that's a long ass sentence.

Without any doubt in my mind, that is THE most realistic painted head / skin tone I've ever seen on a collectible at any scale. It's indistinguishable from the skin of your hand! What an amazing achievement to paint something as good as this. These guys are phenomenally talented.

d39fc486.jpg

Wow, that head sculpt is phenomenal. EB is officially top dog when it comes to headsculpts, even better than HT. Their T-800 is the best one yet, the Men in Black HS are amazing and now this. I don't even like the figure but I could buy it just for the HS alone.

:clap

Ok dumbass question im tempted to order this now what site has it in stock and the best price?im in the states btw.

I actually think it's looking Better and better with pics. The first pics didn't look good at all for me but the more I see the more tempted I am. Not a huge fan of that costume (but a bigger fan of the cowl). Oh well, if local shops carry it or the price online drops I'll consider it. I'd rather have a fixed QS Hot Toys but they have work to do on that head.

Gentlemen, time to spread the word. And the word is:

Panic.

:panic:

afc2862.jpg

afc2899.jpg

afc2889.jpg

afc2870.jpg

afc2886.jpg

afc2896.jpg

afc2884.jpg

afc2874.jpg

I really hope mine doesn't have such huge contrast

Are these your pictures intothevoid? MAN!! For someone who is so detail oriented, how could take these shots!?!?:slap The clips on the cape are too far back and the lighting makes the cowl just SHINE!!

Back