ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding job Sky, everything looks great. Love the cape draped back over the shoulders to expose all of the body....that's the pose I want.

...in freakin' september..... :impatient: :gah:

I need $840 bucks pronto...

my fiance keeps saying, "do you want toys, or do you want to have money for our wedding?"

...erm, don't make me choose dear.

my fiance keeps saying, "do you want toys, or do you want to have money for our wedding?"

Exact same position. As in it has really become an issue just this past 2 days for me. 1:4 scale Batman stuff has become a definite pass, and its not looking good for pretty much anything else right now. Good times.

Postpone the wedding until after Hot Toys announces and ships a 1/4th scale Catwoman, then you can have the bride and groom for your cake.:lecture

you actually have to PONDER what to do??????????
Weddings are a dime a dozen, just cut out the finger sandwiches....

Gentlemen, time to spread the word. And the word is:

Panic.

:panic:

afc2862.jpg

afc2899.jpg

afc2889.jpg

afc2870.jpg

afc2886.jpg

afc2896.jpg

afc2884.jpg

afc2874.jpg

I really hope mine doesn't have such huge contrast

I know the posing and futzing is horrendous. :lol
But the cowl contrast didn't look anything like this in Rory's or retaane's pics

Oh well will have to dull coat it worst case

Canceled my order at bbts, this fig just looks worse by the pic. Keeping the Joker order though.

You can either spray it on covering the eyes or removing the mouth piece.... Or take a rag or cotton ball spray that and then giving the cowl a coat like that.

Back