ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much you get it take pics play with it stare at it some more then display it move on to the next collectible that $80 can go toward something else .

That's not true. I sleep with my toys for the first 2 weeks before throwing them into the toy box.

That's not true. I sleep with my toys for the first 2 weeks before throwing them into the toy box.
tumblr_l96johjeir1qddjb4o1_250.gif

Ended up costing me £15 more than if I waited for OSB. Of course if there are flaws it might cost me more. I've not bought a collectible for a while so thought that the heck.

I would have gone the Ebay route, except it was a lot of money to drop all at once, money which needs to go on other priorities, such as bills and rent etc. Where as getting it from OSB its split up into 2 payments and is more manageable i don't mind the wait to be honest.

I would have gone the Ebay route, except it was a lot of money to drop all at once, money which needs to go on other priorities, such as bills and rent etc. Where as getting it from OSB its split up into 2 payments and is more manageable i don't mind the wait to be honest.

they got on Enterbay site for $420 shipped but you can only pay by paypal

Yeah EB really captured the likeness in all 3 mouth pieces. That's the only "open" mouth sculpt I've ever seen of Bale in the Bat suit that I really like. The others always looked kinda goofy. :lol

Back