ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gaybatman-1.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

EB 1/4 Bat owners - Is it possible to bend the legs backwards (e.g. like a running pose)? Also, what is the range of motion on the torso and shoulders?

Thanks!!

EB 1/4 Bat owners - Is it possible to bend the legs backwards (e.g. like a running pose)? Also, what is the range of motion on the torso and shoulders?

Thanks!!
You can bend leg backwards thanks to the stiff joints. You can even pull his arm above his head, but I wouldn't suggest that, besides, it will look stupid on him as he isn't King Leo :monkey1 :hi5:

edit:
NO real QC issues found, but here's a minor thing:
Today I found that the glue for the magnet is not strong enough, kinda look like a double tape. one of his accessory drop from his belt this morning. it's an easy fix though.
I also found something on the back of the suit near the belt (I can't described it with words, so I'll try to upload pics ASAP).
but it's also nothing major and can be overlook

Last edited:
You can bend leg backwards thanks to the stiff joints. You can even pull his arm above his head, but I wouldn't suggest that, besides, it will look stupid on him as he isn't King Leo :monkey1 :hi5:

edit:
NO real QC issues found, but here's a minor thing:
Today I found that the glue for the magnet is not strong enough, kinda look like a double tape. one of his accessory drop from his belt this morning. it's an easy fix though.
I also found something on the back of the suit near the belt (I can't described it with words, so I'll try to upload pics ASAP).
but it's also nothing major and can be overlook

Thank you for the details!

Hey, is it possible to have pics with others cowl and the last mouthplates? :)

thank you ^^

What a waste of a day off. I hate Arselforce.

Gutted mate, it not turned up yet? they are ____e indeed interlink/apc or DPD are the couriers i like. Mind you mate i had a delivery delivered at 8:00pm once haha with Parcelforce. It was for Gears of war 3 epic edition, bloody driver had a hospital appointment so he went to it making me wait.

you never know they deliver up untill 5:30 -6:00pm so there is still time

Last edited:
Mine cleared US customs this morning in Chicago so hopefully US postal will have it on a truck to me to be delivered tomorrow morning. Cannot wait!

Back