ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rory, if it's possible and you're not too busy, please post a pic of your batman from the back around the belt area.
I want to see your belt trick directly from the pics:hi5:

If anyone here from Southern California getting BATMAN from Timcent88 (eBay), how long does it reach you since they ship it ? A few days ? a week ? a few weeks ?

I just want to gauge it because most likely I have to pick it up myself from the post office, since my USPS postmen are mighty retarded and never send me my stuff.

I'm in Ohio and it was like a week......once it's shipped

This was probably mentioned before but does it bother anyone that the whole suit has a matt texture while the cowl is shiny? makes it look out of place

It's bothered quite a few people, but for the BB suit in TDK apparently it's accurate.

Do you guys think september release EB will solve glossy cowl problem?

Nope. Because there's no "problem" to fix like I said above. If this were the Batman Begins version of the suit THEN it would be a problem.

What he means is that the suit for its incarnation in TDK is accurate, and this being a TDK release means that the cowl being shinier than the Suit is accurate... whereas if it was a Batman Begins based release, it would be inaccurate

I understood that. However, I wasn't aware such a difference existed between films.

Thanks. So if TDK is dried out, it wouldn't look glossy -

so this is wrong...?

What he means is that the suit for its incarnation in TDK is accurate, and this being a TDK release means that the cowl being shinier than the Suit is accurate... whereas if it was a Batman Begins based release, it would be inaccurate

Edit - the Enterbay cowl is VERY glossy having looked at some pics. And if you look at screencaps of both films, it is far too glossy to be accurate regardless of whether some think the film cowls have a difference.

Last edited:
Thanks. So if TDK is dried out, it wouldn't look glossy -

so this is wrong...?

Well I will agree with Axe that in TDK the cowl is doesn't match the suit in terms of finish, but I wouldn't say that it's shiney in TDK. To me, it's a bit flatter than it was in BB. Some pics of this EB figure make the cowl look really nice and accurate for TDK like Rory's pics (not sure if he modded the cowl or not) but then there are others that make it look incredibly glossy :dunno seems like one of those wait to see in hand I guess

Im fairly certain that the BBegins suit in TDK was the same suits they had left over from BB. I've been told that by a few professionals in the movie costume business. They didn't redo them because the ones they had held up over the years. They are entirely foam latex, the cowl & body armor. They tend to sometimes use an oil to make it look shiner for effect since the suit in the movie isn't supposed to be foam latex.

I agree that it could very well be the same suit, however, I was just talking about the look of the suit. :wink1: I'm pretty sure the guys working on the suit could apply something on the surface to make it look worn and dried out. Doesn't have to be an entirely new suit jus to make it look a certain way

Not really any QC issues. Few scratches on the base, few tiny little imperfections on the cowls but nothing that stands out as terrible. Had to superglue my belt back together as the final part at the back came unstuck due to moving it down too low.

Back