ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really any QC issues. Few scratches on the base, few tiny little imperfections on the cowls but nothing that stands out as terrible. Had to superglue my belt back together as the final part at the back came unstuck due to moving it down too low.
I think most of us will have scratches on the base. but imperfections on the cowls.....this I must see...:monkey1
little issue also with their rambo, some of the the accessories need to be glued properly. but still nothing major to whine about

If anyone here from Southern California getting BATMAN from Timcent88 (eBay), how long does it reach you since they ship it ? A few days ? a week ? a few weeks ?

I just want to gauge it because most likely I have to pick it up myself from the post office, since my USPS postmen are mighty retarded and never send me my stuff.

Mine didn't get delivered today but will tomorrow. That will be one week.

I thought he was going to be shorter than the T-800 I must admit! I know Rambo was a lot shorter. Probably just a mistake by EB lol.

Probably more to do with lighting as TDK the movie was lit differently. Foam latex begins suits can look very different in certain light. It can look really shiny and sleek in certain light with or without oiling it. :)

In the scene at the vault, the cowl almost looks a blueish colour, it really doesn't hold up well in harsh lighting. I always wondered if they deliberately tried to make it look crappy in that scene so that the new suit would have a greater wow factor when it appeared.

I thought he was going to be shorter than the T-800 I must admit! I know Rambo was a lot shorter. Probably just a mistake by EB lol.

Bale is 6'1 if I'm not mistaken. I have met Arnold twice I am 6'2 and am a couple inches taller than he is. Plus the ears will give a height advantage.

I was thinking the same thing. No complaints though.

In the scene at the vault, the cowl almost looks a blueish colour, it really doesn't hold up well in harsh lighting. I always wondered if they deliberately tried to make it look crappy in that scene so that the new suit would have a greater wow factor when it appeared.

I've heard someone say that before. Kinda makes sense.

Nice! when was this?

Once was about 12 years ago in Florida when I was 15. I was 6 foot at the time and still taller than he was. Then again about 4 years ago at the Arnold classic in Columbus at a local hotel lobby. It is way to crazy to even get close to him at the Arnold classic lol. Really nice guy though both times I talked to him.

I met Arnold this year (Athletic Club in Columbus)and he is over 6' with tall boots on. He is still a MASSIVE man in size- shaking his hand his hand was like twice as big as mine in bulk.

Everytime I see photo's of Arnold in a suit I can't help but think of Raw Deal. There's just that look with him in a pristine suit and pulling out a big gun.

Wonder what it would be like to meet a celebrity like that without screaming/mobbed fans.

Everytime I see photo's of Arnold in a suit I can't help but think of Raw Deal. There's just that look with him in a pristine suit and pulling out a big gun.

Wonder what it would be like to meet a celebrity like that without screaming/mobbed fans.

The most efficient way is to kidnap them. A lot more relaxed and quiet experience imo.

Back