ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB bale head looks very much like bale in American Psycho.

002555_10.jpg

Some quick lunchtime pics. Not a great photographer.

Nice pics mate, i love how it looks compared to HT's.The suit looks so much more defined, how does the crotch area look in person?. I've heard that it looks like the material was cut a little rough around the sides?

The bale sculpt isn't too bad, but i'll never display him with it so it'll stay in the box for me.

This was probably mentioned before but does it bother anyone that the whole suit has a matt texture while the cowl is shiny? makes it look out of place

Ha ha, was thinking of the same song. :hi5::lol

Thag song was honestly just finishing on the radio when I read this post. Ha ha.

:lol :yess:

Those gauntlets bother me way more than the cowl.

Rory, if you have time could you post a tutorial on how you modified your gauntlets? Yours have just the right gloss.

I'd like to know how many steps there were in your process and what product you used. :pray:

Thanks. :duff

:lol :yess:

Those gauntlets bother me way more than the cowl.

Rory, if you have time could you post a tutorial on how you modified your gauntlets? Yours have just the right gloss.

I'd like to know how many steps there were in your process and what product you used. :pray:

Thanks. :duff

No problem Mags. First I sanded them with very fine paper. The plastic they're made from is actually pretty workable. I got rid of any plastic flashing, seams. Did a complete thorough dust off then applied two coats of "satin Acrylic varnish" not gloss. Be sure to wait until the first coat is completely dry before putting on the second. I used a wide flat brush, using only a tiny amount of varnish as I went (it's very watery). I found this to be superior to spraying because the varnish doesn't leave any brush strokes and is quite controllable.

SANDING IS ESSENTIAL!
I used this (but I would imagine any satin acrylic will do):
photo-43.jpg

first coat:
1-28.jpg

3-26.jpg

To be clear, the only reason for sanding is to remove the plastic flashing seams right?

I mean, the varnish holds without sanding, right?

To be clear, the only reason for sanding is to remove the plastic flashing seams right?

I mean, the varnish holds without sanding, right?

Yep. The varnish takes perfectly, just shake it/ mix it well first. varnish over bad plastic molding looks even worse, thats why I was stressing a bit of sanding.
It easy as chips.

The galeria?
Not sure what you mean?, it's Windsor & Newton, pretty famous paint/art suppliers.

No problem Mags. First I sanded them with very fine paper. The plastic they're made from is actually pretty workable. I got rid of any plastic flashing, seams. Did a complete thorough dust off then applied two coats of "satin Acrylic varnish" not gloss. Be sure to wait until the first coat is completely dry before putting on the second. I used a wide flat brush, using only a tiny amount of varnish as I went (it's very watery). I found this to be superior to spraying because the varnish doesn't leave any brush strokes and is quite controllable.

SANDING IS ESSENTIAL!
I used this (but I would imagine any satin acrylic will do):
photo-43.jpg

first coat:
1-28.jpg

3-26.jpg

Do they dry fast ?

thanks rory :yess:
all your tutorials need to be posted in page 1 seriously:hi5:
now to wait your amazing pics and maybe tutorial for joker:yess:

If anyone here from Southern California getting BATMAN from Timcent88 (eBay), how long does it reach you since they ship it ? A few days ? a week ? a few weeks ?

I just want to gauge it because most likely I have to pick it up myself from the post office, since my USPS postmen are mighty retarded and never send me my stuff.

Back