ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you, once this sells out, I'm very Certain the price will jack up. Some people think it'll be cheaper on secondary market, but no way.

Remy

I really appreciate your sentiments Mane

you seem to be speaking what I am thinking

I never had this much interest in the 1/6 attempts

I had to force my self mentally to agree that it is batman begins likeness

This batass though you look at it and your brain says

"Hey this is bale with the cowl on!!!! Ahhhhhh"

I agree with you, once this sells out, I'm very Certain the price will jack up. Some people think it'll be cheaper on secondary market, but no way.

Enterbay T-800 hasn't exceeded his original MSRP on the secondary market. A few have even gone for less than the original price. I think Pitu sold his for about $320.

I was like the last collector (on sideshow) to get my Arnold and I got a nice little deal on it.

Enterbay T-800 hasn't exceeded his original MSRP on the secondary market. A few have even gone for less than the original price. I think Pitu sold his for about $320.

I was like the last collector (on sideshow) to get my Arnold and I got a nice little deal on it.

That gives me hope that if I have to skip further 1:4 scale Terminator figures for the next year I'll hopefully be able to get them at a non-insane price further down the road.

OK, the last of the pictures...I promise. :lecture

At least until my custom cape arrives next week. :slap

DSCN0549.jpg

Thanks for putting up with my nonsense. :cuckoo:

:slap My bad, I can see now you have them the right way around, I think I was just used to seeing so many the wrong way. (Voorhees? It was you...Fix 'em!)
281f5a12df54381ee55dd1c317cc71b3.jpg

Awesome figure, even with the magenta, wire, blu-tac fixes required!!

Mint Sauce!

He fapped to his Batman.

I ain't never buyin' from Voorhees.

Seriously, thats the thought thats always bugged me buying second hand stuff. From anyone. No matter what it is. Just that thought, seriously. :lol

Reminds me of 40 days and 40 nights.

My wife and I have been married for eight years.

I love her very much.

I...consider myself a lucky person.

That being said...

this woman...

does not put out at all.

I mean, at all.

I mean, we used to have sex everywhere.

We used to have sex in this office.

We had sex on this floor. We had sex on this desk.

-On that chair. -OK. I get it, I get it.

If one didn't read Enterbay, could one honestly say this was made by Hot Toys?

I wouldn't say it was Hot Toys because the Batman sculpt doesn't look Asian enough.

These should be sold at Walmart. :lol

6 year old:

Mommy, mommy, mommy, I want that Batman, pleaseeee.

Mom:

Ok dear, anything for my little boy.

6 year old gets home and takes him outside to play. :horror

Back