ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I do have the curved side against the cowl...it's kinda hard to tell in those pics I guess, and you're correct...one edge is straight & the other has a very subtle curve.

I am going to get some double sided tape & ditch the blue tac, that's all I had laying around.

Blue tac, hanging wire & twisty ties. Go figure! :D

:slap My bad, I can see now you have them the right way around, I think I was just used to seeing so many the wrong way. (Voorhees? It was you...Fix 'em!)
281f5a12df54381ee55dd1c317cc71b3.jpg

Awesome figure, even with the magenta, wire, blu-tac fixes required!!

Last edited:
Can you actually fit 2 of these on the one shelf? So both Batman and Joker? Looking at sky_captain's pic above it looks like they'd certainly be room for both stands, I'd imagine it'd look far to cluttered though :dunno

You can but it's very tight.

Great setups and photos guys, voorhees I think they are the best yet. Such a great collectible :rock

Thank you sir! :)

:slap My bad, I can see now you have them the right way around, I think I was just used to seeing so many the wrong way. (Voorhees? It was you...Fix 'em!)

Eh, I just have it this way while I wait for my custom cape. I just slapped them on quickly not caring which one was which. :lol

I used black sewing thread for my belt mod, worked great.

Anyone else have a longer right leg than the left?

Mine is, so with the pose you can see him leaning one way.

I'll finally take pics later with my .00000005mp camera.

I'm still trying to decide if I want the grapnel gun in his hand or hip.

I tried the pneumatic device and what a pain to put on, not worth the effort.

If you are a Batman collector, a Nolan Batman movie collector, I don't see how you can live without this in your collection.

Although I guess the same could be said about me for not having a Joker in my collection.

I grabbed my 1/6 Batman and he felt like a piece of soft poop in my hand after having held the 1/4.

He is just amazing.

Last edited:
I used black sewing thread for my belt mod, worked great.

Mine is, so with the pose you can see him leaning one way.

I'll finally take pics later with my .00000005mp camera.

I'm still trying to decide if I want the grapnel gun in his hand or hip.

I tried the pneumatic device and what a pain to put on, not worth the effort.

If you are a Batman collector, a Nolan Batman movie collector, I don't see how you can live without this in your collection.

Although I guess the same could be said about me for not having a Joker in my collection.

I grabbed my 1/6 Batman and he felt like a piece of soft poop in my hand after having held the 1/4.

He is just amazing.

Too many words.

d14acc66605c75a58e646b10b2b61576.jpg

Alright, you shamed me into it. :pfft:
<Runs downstairs to get the scissors>

:lol :1-1:

Great pics!
Just a note on the clips. They are the wrong way around. If you look carefully at them you will see one of the longer sides curves in slightly. That side should run along the cowl, I don't think most people have noticed. I really wouldn't worry about the magnets, but I wouldn't use Blutac either. Either a small triangle of double sided tape or more permanent as I mentioned, tit tape.

You are no longer allowed to give me crap for pointing out futzing issues. :lecture :p

Magenta? Auto correct?

some new pics and pose since I have the time to do the rory mod to the belt. :rock

447F92DC-9462-40F6-AD52-51B75C08CDB6-532-0000006334BBEA76.jpg

Damn. So awesome. Great cape position. And what a difference lowering the belt makes.

:lol

OK, the last of the pictures...I promise. :lecture

At least until my custom cape arrives next week. :slap

DSCN0584.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

Thanks for putting up with my nonsense. :cuckoo:

Not at all man! Keep 'em coming! You guys are keeping me alive 'til mine arrives! :rock

That's a somewhat common problem with EB 1/4 scale figures. My T-800 was the same way. Either the knee or hip joint is not popped all the way in. Try grabbing it at the knee & forcefully but carefully twist & push upwards towards the hip joint...or flex the knee joint several times while doing the same motion. Eventually, like magic it'll pop back in. :pray:

Back