ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dedicated to the King of Futzology Maglor

pictures1w.jpg

Damn you, Bill. Why'd you have to be such an ass hole?

james-van-der-beek-crying.gif

I'm not really sure but werent you the one that posted that you're not getting this figure cause of Bill being a DBag?
If you are, I dont get it. Was he mean to you personally? Who gives a **** if he is a ass hole, you're not buying it cause of his charm or personallity. So are you gonna stop buying HT figures also if the figure that you want that they made was sculpted by another ass hole also? :dunno

Who gives a **** man, he doesnt give a **** about you, you shouldnt give a **** about him and just buy the figure man. You're the one that's missing out.
And you call yourself a batfan :slap

I think the skin apps are amazing. Look at the way they've done it. Certain lighting the way it hits the shaved look, it really pops. Then other lighting conditions it disappears and you see other skin tones. It's so subtle but my god it's very eye catching.

Almost like the effects of metallic paint or pearlescent. Changes all the time. Thats impressive. If only the Hot Toys sculpt was as good as this. :/

Took some screen caps from BB incase anyone wants additional upclose clip placement pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just cancelled my PO after seeing this. EB fooled us. Their head sculpt is off. :lol

Seriously -- Maglor, please keep posting those pics. YOur photos make good reference pictures for Batman artworks :):clap

I dont get the fact how people judge guys as 'dbags' and 'a#%@!#$' and that too for reasons they themselves cannot justify. If reading an interview can make you all high morals on who is this and that Id say thats a pretty case of God Complex, rather hypocrisy and presumptuousness thrown in.

I call BS on the fact that they arent getting it because they hate the owner (whom they dont know, have no idea about his life, who hasnt even done anything relative to directly affect their life), they just want an excuse to make them happy about not getting something which they are truly in awe off and are saving money for something else. You can be honest and say your priority lies elsewhere... but the fact about Bill being a Dbag and this being a boycott of his products is nothing more than a laughable thing.

Sorry I had to say what I did, because initially I thought it was a joke, but it seems like it was just immaturity and a serious misplaced sense of entitlement...

You can be honest and say your priority lies elsewhere... but the fact about Bill being a Dbag and this being a boycott of his products is nothing more than a laughable thing.

Sorry I had to say what I did, because initially I thought it was a joke, but it seems like it was just immaturity and a serious misplaced sense of entitlement...

Some people's way of thinking and loyalty like Batfan reminds me of football. An institution. It's like watching two football fans slag each other with no outcome.

I'm not really sure but werent you the one that posted that you're not getting this figure cause of Bill being a DBag?
If you are, I dont get it. Was he mean to you personally? Who gives a **** if he is a ass hole, you're not buying it cause of his charm or personallity. So are you gonna stop buying HT figures also if the figure that you want that they made was sculpted by another ass hole also? :dunno

Who gives a **** man, he doesnt give a **** about you, you shouldnt give a **** about him and just buy the figure man. You're the one that's missing out.
And you call yourself a batfan :slap

I dont get the fact how people judge guys as 'dbags' and 'a#%@!#$' and that too for reasons they themselves cannot justify. If reading an interview can make you all high morals on who is this and that Id say thats a pretty case of God Complex, rather hypocrisy and presumptuousness thrown in.

I call BS on the fact that they arent getting it because they hate the owner (whom they dont know, have no idea about his life, who hasnt even done anything relative to directly affect their life), they just want an excuse to make them happy about not getting something which they are truly in awe off and are saving money for something else. You can be honest and say your priority lies elsewhere... but the fact about Bill being a Dbag and this being a boycott of his products is nothing more than a laughable thing.

You're not wrong. I'll be honest, I'm not not buying this (at least right now) because of Bill. I'm not the first person to say that about him, and I'm certainly not the last, but his arrogance is that straw that broke the camel's back, at the time. The delays, the teasers, and then the QC issues from his other products, on top of his arrogant attitude, kind of led me to lose interest, and, when I saw all of the other stuff, I just figured, "who needs it, anyway?"

I guess that it's just pride. It probably is immature, but, dammit, if I don't think I'm doing my collection a disservice by not having this thing. Another thing I'm worried about is that, as soon as I'd purchase it, Hot Toys would just come out with a better one, and I'd like to keep the 1/4th scale collection as streamlined as possible, but when I see things like Maglor's pics, I don't even know if HT is capable of making a better Begins Batman.

You're not wrong. I'll be honest, I'm not not buying this (at least right now) because of Bill. I'm not the first person to say that about him, and I'm certainly not the last, but his arrogance is that straw that broke the camel's back, at the time. The delays, the teasers, and then the QC issues from his other products, on top of his arrogant attitude, kind of led me to lose interest, and, when I saw all of the other stuff, I just figured, "who needs it, anyway?"

I guess that it's just pride. It probably is immature, but, dammit, if I don't think I'm doing my collection a disservice by not having this thing. Another thing I'm worried about is that, as soon as I'd purchase it, Hot Toys would just come out with a better one, and I'd like to keep the 1/4th scale collection as streamlined as possible, but when I see things like Maglor's pics, I don't even know if HT is capable of making a better Begins Batman.

No offense man, but I was actually about to post if the other reason is hot toys. Some people feel feel more particular towards a brand theyre more familiar with. In Essence, it's not on purpose but you have become an accidental fanboy of the brand and are now using an excuse not to buy something you're not too familiar with.

I honestly don't buy the bill is a dbag excuse.
If you prefer the other costume or if it's financial, those are valid points.

But to say you're ******** cause of some guy's fB comments, it's absurd.
Was the comment directed at you? Why take it personally.

I have no loyalty to any brand, if it's HT, EB, or custom, doesn't matter as long as the end result is great. Believe me, this figure is beyond great...it's a masterpiece.

If you think Bill is a ******, you should hear some of the stories about the people from Hot Toys. Check out the One Sixth Republic page on FB.

You'd be reduced to buying NECA, Mattel & Hasbro.

Back