ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i havn't touched this guy yet in terms of mods, i will eventually be lowering the belt. I might move the magnets although i don't really have an issue with them currently they stay on as intended(even with a head tilt). His Mangina isn't as prominant as some pics but i'll be sorting all that out too.

Lances cape really is amazing on this guy, it doesnt contrast with his head or suit its just the right shade of black to make it pop.
The belt mod is really easy mate. I did it within half an hour of getting my fig and it took 2 mins. Just fed some thin wire through the 2 holes on the left side of the belt, tied those together, then fed that through the other side. Done. Looks amazing!

Finally did the Belt mod after realising i had some black thin twist ties on my black desk :slap lol

here is the result:
IMG-20121029-006791.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

I switched out my warped eyes forward cowl for the looking left cowl in that pic and i've noticed it has a shiny spot :gah: lol. It is only a small area on his neck but man is it bugging me when i look at the figure lol.

i tried the stock EB cape on it earlier and hate it lol much prefer Lance's cape it hangs so much better. Oh I also got rid of his Mangina :hi5:lol Batman can rest easy now he has his manhood back:rotfl

Last edited:
just one thing...those triangle cape holders, aren't they a bit big ?

Yes. They are too big. But that's way down the list of things that bugged me.

On a serious note, I like how much you built up the shoulders, nice slope. I think I'll pad mine a bit more.

Yeah, I have a whole lot of cotton in there. But a lot of the slope you're seeing is from the way the cape is futzed.

At some point I will be shortening the neck. Not the cowl itself, but the barbell inside is too long.

Yes. They are too big. But that's way down the list of things that bugged me.

At some point I will be shortening the neck. Not the cowl itself, but the barbell inside is too long.

ah...I think I'll sculpt my own and try to get it smaller...might even cast some copies for you guys...:wink1:

Rob

ah...I think I'll sculpt my own and try to get it smaller...might even cast some copies for you guys...:wink1:

Rob

I'd be interested only if the magnets can fit in them and the clips function exactly as they do now.

Big chance that I'll be getting bat & joker Saturday,, I watched Batman Begins yesterday & man , IMHO they really nailed batman HS!! The eyes & mouths expressions are spot on.

Back