ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody heard anything from Discount Comic Book Service about their order? Mine's still just kind of chillin'.

I want this fig so bad but I REALLY don't want to start in with the 1/4 pieces.....although the 1/4 Returns series is a must have for me so I guess I might as well just take the plunge!

I want this fig so bad but I REALLY don't want to start in with the 1/4 pieces.....although the 1/4 Returns series is a must have for me so I guess I might as well just take the plunge!
I'll say if you're a nolan batman fans, this will be a very good purchase.
I still admire it since day 1 I bought it:yess:

after months posing my batman in static pose, 2 weeks ago I changed his pose similar like in this pic below.
I just checked few minutes ago, and no problem on the suit detected. sometimes I just tired seeing him just standing there, so I'm glad EB really did use good material for the suit.
batmanwithgun.jpg

after months posing my batman in static pose, 2 weeks ago I changed his pose similar like in this pic below.
I just checked few minutes ago, and no problem on the suit detected. sometimes I just tired seeing him just standing there, so I'm glad EB really did use good material for the suit.
batmanwithgun.jpg

Love that. Who's pic is it?

^ I forgot where I saw that mags. I just replicate the pose for my batman. if I find the link, I'll share it with you guys. He has some cool ideas when posing the batman

Back