ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooh what a lovely picture nic, looking very sexy :D

thank you Arian :) :)

enterbay10.jpg

Hey guys... I have finally decided to order this figure =), but can anyone who is from Canada tell me which is a good place to order this big monster for cheaper shipping fees? I checked www.superpowercollectibles.com but they are sold out there (their shipping is cheap with $13 fixed rate O__O). Many thanks!!!

still hoping they do a TDK version. This is a awesome piece, but wouldn't sit right with me to display it next to the Joker.

still hoping they do a TDK version. This is a awesome piece, but wouldn't sit right with me to display it next to the Joker.

Unless you intend to display them in combat, i don't see why they'd look so odd together? In the same way i don't think it looks odd to display my bank robber joker next to my version 1 joker or scarecrow. Maybe it's just me?

nah, I don't play with my dolls. It's all about representation. The TDK suit is a better representation of that movie and imo, it represents the Nolan franchise better.

nah, I don't play with my dolls. It's all about representation. The TDK suit is a better representation of that movie and imo, it represents the Nolan franchise better.

You really need to understand what a doll is and what an action figure is.
There are clear definitions of both and they are not the same.

A doll is something you feed and look after. To allow little girls to feel like mommies.

An action figure is where you act in another role. You are transposing yourself to the toy.

Barbie is actually an action figure.

Mike Crawford explains this very well in the Hottoycast episode one! :)

Though I am also aware that some do get an odd kick out of referring what we like as dolls, so knock yourself out. But you will always be incorrect! ;)

I think it's funny how so many people still get offended by that. I don't mind if someone calls my dolls dolls, but if they call my statues dolls, then we have a problem.

I think it's funny how so many people still get offended by that. I don't mind if someone calls my dolls dolls, but if they call my statues dolls, then we have a problem.

I am sure when you choose to refer them as dolls you are doing it precisley to offend folks. ;)

I personally wasn't offended.
Just using that as an excuse to pimp the podcast where we cover this very topic.

Thats where we differ then i guess, because for me, the begins suit is the best movie representation of batman. Not just nolan, but all of them. Not a fan of the updated suit personally. What he gained in flexibility, he lost in intimidation. He looks meaner in begins, i even think begins is the better movie. Not looking to own any TDK suit batman in any scale personally. Not unless it was so impressive it was impossible to turn down...maybe enterbay could pull that off?

Hey guys... I have finally decided to order this figure =), but can anyone who is from Canada tell me which is a good place to order this big monster for cheaper shipping fees? I checked www.superpowercollectibles.com but they are sold out there (their shipping is cheap with $13 fixed rate O__O). Many thanks!!!

I would suggest CMDStore: https://www.cmdstore.com/batman-the...re-hd-masterpiece-series-batman-enterbay.html

I've purchased a few Hot Toys from them and they've been a reliable site. The shipping's a little more expensive, but the price is a little cheaper than superpowercollectibles, so it all balances out!

I will be getting Batman and Joker next week, probably $375 shipped in the continental US. PM me if you are interested as I will have these listed in the sales forum.

I just picked up batman yesterday from https://www.onemillioncomix.com/onemillioncomix/ on Yonge St in Toronto for $360 after tax (I have their discount card) they had 2 Batman's and 4 Joker's...not too sure if I want to pick up the Joker but the batman figure is amazing, its also my first 1/4. I did the cape mod and moved the belt further down but will leave the "belly" alone for now. some crappy phone pics for now :)

IMG_9807_zpsa6661bf5.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_9808_zps54f8fcd3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back