ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up batman yesterday from https://www.onemillioncomix.com/onemillioncomix/ on Yonge St in Toronto for $360 after tax (I have their discount card" they had 2 Batman's and 4 Joker's...not too sure if I want to pick up the Joker but the batman figure is amazing, its also my first 1/4. I did the cape mod and moved the belt further down but will leave the "belly" alone for now. some crappy phone pics for now :)

IMG_9807_zpsa6661bf5.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_9808_zps54f8fcd3.jpg
[/IMG]

Ohh man that`s a really good deal:gah: I might go take a look since i go to school around there...but their non member price is like $400 which is gona be like 450 after tax!! More expensive than most online stores :monkey2

I just picked up batman yesterday from https://www.onemillioncomix.com/onemillioncomix/ on Yonge St in Toronto for $360 after tax (I have their discount card" they had 2 Batman's and 4 Joker's...not too sure if I want to pick up the Joker but the batman figure is amazing, its also my first 1/4. I did the cape mod and moved the belt further down but will leave the "belly" alone for now. some crappy phone pics for now :)

IMG_9807_zpsa6661bf5.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_9808_zps54f8fcd3.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow.. that's an awesome deal with the discount!
I might go check it out since I go to school around that area, but the non-member is like $400 which makes it $450 after tax and that's quite expensive when comparing to most online stores :gah:

Thanks for that link! :hi5:

that's a very good price.
in my country, Hot toys price is cheap. actually I went to singapore and hongkong only to find out the prices there are more expensive.
on the contrary, EB's products are more expensive here

Where's my Joker or where's my slap?

If I am to get a slap, I would have you tell me why! :D

He means where is your local FP :lol

Yeah, FP definitely needs to get it's act in order for pricing. They're insane if they think people would pay more than double what it is from the retailer with overseas delivery

He means where is your local FP :lol

Yeah, FP definitely needs to get it's act in order for pricing. They're insane if they think people would pay more than double what it is from the retailer with overseas delivery

I have found that Forbidden Planet Managment live on a different planet. either that or they are just *******.

My local is Southampton.

I just caved and bought the Joker from that Canadian store you guys recommended, 100,000 Comix. Really nice and helpful lads too.
It will take a while to get here and I already feel guilty.

If anybody want to help me offset the cost, I sell prints of all my work!! Everybody needs a sexy She-Ra print in their house right?? :D

She-Ra-poster.jpg

Yeah but the funny part is, some crazy dude boy will buy it.

I have seen Hot Toys sell for 300 in the FP stores.

On another note, I sold a few prints so that has really helped with paying for Joker.

If only had time do do more art like this I could pay for all my figures! :)

nah, I don't play with my dolls. It's all about representation. The TDK suit is a better representation of that movie and imo, it represents the Nolan franchise better.

I used to prefer the TDK suit too, but that was because i never looked at them side by side. Now that i have taken the time to compare them the origal suit wins for me. It is just much more intimidating to me, where the new suit looks more like batle armor. Don't get me wrong. I'm getting both 1/4 figures for sure.

As for the 1/4 Enterbay batman.. This is the best figure enterbay has done and the best batman figure i have ever seen (Just slightly above 89 Batman).

Interestingly, I've seen some of the best online deals around for HT products on the New York Forbidden Planet website. I think I got my T1 T-800 for $170 or so shipped.

I really enjoy looking at this after watching any TDK-related clip.
Just makes me say "Wow! That's Bale Batman!"

:clap The charm of this figure just never dies.

Back