ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still in love with this. every batman fan should get it :-D

P1000535_zps4640c717.jpg

P1000531_zps7e241645.jpg

P1000534_zpsc053d289.jpg

P1000532_zps9348e8f3.jpg

P1000533_zps6b4fb3be.jpg

Some of the QC issues with this figure I have e-mailed my guy about. The front of the belt is a bit scuffed, and one link came unglued. The belt part that holds the little attachments for the gun is missing the magnet.

DSC_0239_zps102389ca.jpg

DSC_0243_zpsf0e10d13.jpg

DSC_0244_zps71684852.jpg

DSC_0248_zps029a6252.jpg

So are the eyes on each sculpt permanent or can they be moved like PERS?

Permanent. That's why there are 3 sculpts in the first place. One looking forwards, one looking left, one looking right. Weird thing is, as ****e as PERS has been in 1/6, i actually think it'd workd well in 1/4.

Permanent. That's why there are 3 sculpts in the first place. One looking forwards, one looking left, one looking right. Weird thing is, as ****e as PERS has been in 1/6, i actually think it'd workd well in 1/4.

This we'd have to wait and see for with the QS001. BUt I'm glad PERS being patented by HT made the EB give us 3 cowled heads instead. :clap

The more I look at this thing, the more I want it. Just afraid I will get one with QC issues.. For the price I will have to pay such issues should be non-existent.

Quick shot of mine. :D

EBBats3.jpg

Awesome piece! :clap

Pre-edit shot was nicer imo, but that's still nice! :clap

Got mine today. Will need to do some modding soon with the help from a good friend.

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG

The more I look at this thing, the more I want it. Just afraid I will get one with QC issues.. For the price I will have to pay such issues should be non-existent.

Get it from a local shop. That way you could inspect what you're getting.

Pre-edit shot was nicer imo, but that's still nice! :clap

Thanks! :hi5:
I just felt that my pics don't capture how dark the figure really is in person so I decided to edit it. :D

Is that the stock cape up above?

Yeahp! Stock. It looks better the longer it says draped.
Gravity streches it out, i think.

Last edited:
Brilliant piece and the longer you have it the more you get to appreciate it...however walked into room I keep it in this morning and parts that attach to belt were on the floor with only magnets left on belt....no big deal but shouldn't really happen either....lucky I never had any other QC related issues...was going to get Joker but with everything going on with that I couldn't take chance without seeing first...between figure ...shipping and customs it cost over 500 euro ($660) to get thats what I paid for Batman.

I finally put in an order with timcent for this fig, figured he was the safer option before deciding on the joker.

Back