ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love, love, love.

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

7463C296-A998-4A8B-AC93-36C5AA7D2DCE-2302-0000031A44C2495F.jpg

C38AF3A5-691C-44D6-91CD-45252CC8FCFD-2302-0000031A3C9AFF05.jpg

I know. I wish I could keep him on it but it belongs to Angel.
He's a little big for it. Maybe the Bucky cap base for the PF would be a better fit.

I wish I could get his neck off. I want to pose him with Bale head like the SS Mythos Vader statue but I just can't get his neck off. Not made for girls. :(

I wish I could get his neck off. I want to pose him with Bale head like the SS Mythos Vader statue but I just can't get his neck off. Not made for girls. :(

I'd recommend using a blow dryer but you probably shouldn't be applying heat to the rubber :(

Ya, I'm too afraid to use a blow dryer around the suit. I already put a small hole in it moving the magnet under the suit down a bit. It was glued on there really good.
Can't see the hole cause the cape and clip covers it. Kinda wondering how I can fix that.

I saw on the promo pics, the position of the clips were perfect. but why on the final products, the position of the clips aren't right at all even on their latest batch:dunno

Ya, where the magnets are placed underneath is really bad.

Did anyone have trouble getting the neck off to put the Bruce Wayne head on? I really want to see how it looks but I can't get that neck off.

I tried putting the BW head once, but it looked weird.
and it was difficult to pull out the neck adapter. I was afraid I might damaged the suit:slap

I really adore this figure and i was wrestling with myself whether to pick up a second. But......given the rubber construction, i don't think i can. I was researching ways to make this baby last longer. Perhaps rubber protectant. Extreme measures would be to cast the suit into a 3d mold, then use the mold to produce more durable replacements. Of course this method would be quite expensive. Or we can use flex seal and seal any cracks.

Any other ideas from fellow owners?

I really adore this figure and i was wrestling with myself whether to pick up a second. But......given the rubber construction, i don't think i can. I was researching ways to make this baby last longer. Perhaps rubber protectant. Extreme measures would be to cast the suit into a 3d mold, then use the mold to produce more durable replacements. Of course this method would be quite expensive. Or we can use flex seal and seal any cracks.

Any other ideas from fellow owners?

i'm not even sure it's rubber. it feels a lot like the silicone protectors i have for my PS3 controllers and kindle. if that's the case it should be pretty long lasting.

LOL!

If the rubber shows any cracks in the future, I'll look at Batsy as being a battle damaged version...

Nothing to worry about at this point - because nothing lasts forever.

Maybe I'll even buy a third cape and affix some holes and tears to make it look more realistic. :D

Back