ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have discovered some other things which will be covered in the joker and TDK video tomorrow stay tuned (hint how to finnagle the cape with the magnets)

Does that mean you're not gonna answer my clip question? :lol

About the "gift" belt buckle: Isn't that pretty much how the back of all functioning belt buckles look?

Front:

belt-buckle-05.jpg

Back:

belt-buckle-05back.jpg

I mean, the front of a belt buckles will be really detailed, but why put detail on the back if it's just gonna be up against the person/belt? :huh

I hope I get the buckle (even though I would never wear it).

If they polished it from the back same as front that would have been worth the dough, we did not get these at a flea market you know HEK ITS ANICOM MAN

If they polished it from the back same as front that would have been worth the dough, we did not get these at a flea market you know HEK ITS ANICOM MAN

Worth the dough? Weren't the ones with the buckle the same price as those without?

I'd like to retract my earlier statement. I watched that video review.... that sucker looks badass.

Well done review! Thanks!

My money went through, but when I was redirected after payment I was taken to a 404 URL not found page. I got a PayPal email, but not one through Enterbay. Did this happen to anyone else?

Me too. I wouldnt worry, that happens every time I order from toys2.net & it always goes thru.

I'd like to retract my earlier statement. I watched that video review.... that sucker looks badass.

Well done review! Thanks!

:clap More people should be so willing.

Be better to not jump the gun with judgement, but that's easier said than done. :lol

I initially had little interest in a BB suit, but I'm rethinking now. Just looks too damn good!

I have a feeling this is gonna have fantastic shelf presence like the 1/4 T-800. I've had that figure since Christmas and I still stop and stare at it every time I pass by it....never gets old!

Dammit why'd the cowls have to be so good. That open mouth and eyes looking to his left was as good a likeness on anything as I've ever seen.

Back