ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using my iphone but open mouth doesn't look crooked.

You wanna see crooked, come meet my wife's attorney.

Yeah Mags, i'm actually really excited to have sold my 1/6 Marvel stuff for this bad ass. :rock

Man that cape looks like ____ though. The way it sits around the cowl.

I promise it will look much better under the cowl. And moving the clips further apart <----------------> will make a big difference to... assuming the magnets let you. If they don't I will be modifying.

The only real problem I see with the cape is that it's so wrinkly. I really hope it can be ironed.

I promise it will look much better under the cowl. And moving the clips further apart <----------------> will make a big difference to... assuming the magnets let you. If they don't I will be modifying.

The only real problem I see with the cape is that it's so wrinkly. I really hope it can be ironed.

Iforigno. That is all. :)

I'm using my iphone but open mouth doesn't look crooked.

Bad choice of word. The right side of the face (his left) is up out of the cowl. Look at the pic again - the open face.

That edge is catching the light the way the top edge of the Keaton face plates do.

Iforigno. That is all. :)

If need be, yes. But that shouldn't be necessary at this price.

It's velvet. It's darker than the suit.

As long as it can be made flat - no wrinkles, it should be fine.

...however, I would like a really long cape to drap around front and hang al over him.

My money went through, but when I was redirected after payment I was taken to a 404 URL not found page. I got a PayPal email, but not one through Enterbay. Did this happen to anyone else?

retaane

do you feel that a metal belt would've damaged the suit?

still have to watch your video. :gah:

Yes more the cape than any other thing the cape is suede like material

The seams on the cape are low quality (ghetto) but with a little finaggling it looks perfecto the color contrast of the cape is insane like the movie

If need be, yes. But that shouldn't be necessary at this price.

It's velvet. It's darker than the suit.

As long as it can be made flat - no wrinkles, it should be fine.

...however, I would like a really long cape to drap around front and hang al over him.

Be careful about straightening the creases as the material is leather/suede like can easily burn I will try something and let you know

My money went through, but when I was redirected after payment I was taken to a 404 URL not found page. I got a PayPal email, but not one through Enterbay. Did this happen to anyone else?

Exactly the same. Paypal says I payed EB, so I figured I was good. :dunno

First of all, the way you typed "your" is pretty rad.

Secondly, what do you mean? I'm right that it was just in there funny and can be pushed in flat like the others? :pray:

I just had it crooked out of excitement when it dawned on me that we have so many cowls and face changing options it s its just fine

I mean I got thrown off and thought they dont come off that good of an illusion

Be careful about straightening the creases as the material is leather/suede like can easily burn I will try something and let you know

Cool. :)

I just had it crooked out of excitement when it dawned on me that we have so many cowls and face changing options it s its just fine

I mean I got thrown off and thought they dont come off that good of an illusion

Excellent. If you get a chance to take a pic with the open-mouth face set in right, it would be awesome. No rush.

Also, is it posible to move the clips further apart as they are here:

205409_10151045856637557_1087014245_n.jpg

Cool. :)

Excellent. If you get a chance to take a pic with the open-mouth face set in right, it would be awesome. No rush.

Also, is it posible to move the clips further apart as they are here:

205409_10151045856637557_1087014245_n.jpg

I have discovered some other things which will be covered in the joker and TDK video tomorrow stay tuned (hint how to finnagle the cape with the magnets)

About the "gift" belt buckle: Isn't that pretty much how the back of all functioning belt buckles look?

Front:

belt-buckle-05.jpg

Back:

belt-buckle-05back.jpg

I mean, the front of a belt buckles will be really detailed, but why put detail on the back if it's just gonna be up against the person/belt? :huh

I hope I get the buckle (even though I would never wear it).

Back