ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this was a 1/6 figure it'd be really hard not to get it. Anybody know the reason for this recent push into 1/4 figures? I can't imagine there's a huge market of people who have the money and space for these kind of figures. Wish I could just buy the cowl sculpt and stick him on a Hot Toys 1/4 figure. I wouldn't even care that his head would be disproportionately huge. At least it would look accurate.

Exploiting the 1/4 statue market which is pretty sizable.....expanding the 1/6 world of collecting

Bat debt. ¬¬

:lol :exactly: Year of the Bat.

Wow:monkey1:slap looks really ____ed up there! Please tell that's lens distortion? Forehead looks to wide, making head look weird.

Of course it's lens distortion.

Eww... Holy crap! I was pretty sold on those display images and what's all been posted thus far, but these new in-hand pics are what I look for and completely changed my mind :(

Wait for better pictures to surface before final judgement...no disrespect to the photographer there, but the pictures are not doing it justice...

:lecture

I don't mind the unfutz photos, my mind is able to process what it can look like when futs correctly, thank you for the photos retaane.

Same here. I think it's funny how much people are influenced by different sets of pictures. I guarantee there will be pictures in this thread that will make people regret passing on this.

Video review will be Up soon

Uploading to youtube as we speak

:panic:

So will we see some suing with regards to the face magnet (like Samsung vs Apple)?

I doubt it. They probably don't think theres anything wrong with theirs.

I promise you just like pitu said that with the 3rd Ironman movie you will see a 1/4 scale ironman.... I can bet that now hot toys may loose but they will want to dominate that franchise more than any one else

Will that not be sweet a 1/4 scale ironman?

VIDEO FUBARRED REUPLOADING WANT TO SLAP YOUTUBE FOR GIVING A FANBOY A HARD TIME
I'm talking about the patent that HT has pending which is 50/50.

If this was a 1/6 figure it'd be really hard not to get it. Anybody know the reason for this recent push into 1/4 figures? I can't imagine there's a huge market of people who have the money and space for these kind of figures. Wish I could just buy the cowl sculpt and stick him on a Hot Toys 1/6 figure. I wouldn't even care that his head would be disproportionately huge. At least it would look accurate.

On the secondary market post release the 1/6 scale HT figs are 400$+ anyway?

Why not dump and get 1/4 at least its dead accurate?

Do I have a convert, I sold all my 1/6 scale collection and been saving 20$/month for this bad boy

collagetdk.jpg

:woo :woo :woo :woo :woo :woo :woo :woo :woo

Is the figures stance a little wierd so that it looks like its jutting out one side of its hip? Seems like that way in the reveal photos and also in the video Ret posted. Is it a futzing thing to get his leg into the leg grabber/stand?

Looks fantastic overall though.

Great review retaane, definitely puhed me into getting this, due to its size and accuracy it looks like a decent investment, espeically how imposing he looks in the simplest of pose.

On the matter of Hot Toys Patent pending..I believe all that can be used for on HT's part is a deterent for other companies not to use the interchangable faceplates system sort of like a scare tactic, like hey you can use it be we can sue if you use it once patent lands etc..while it is in the pending state other companies are still free to use this feature at their own will/risk up untill the obvious actual patent issue im pretty sure if the fig is still in the development stage and has the faceplates but the patent gets issued during said companies development stage, and the other company releases their figure anyway im sure that's when HT can do something about it and since their interchangeable faceplates is still pending? and EB's figure has released in HK , if im correct, there isn't much HT can do about it but sulk?

One will never know, but i'm not stressing that I bought him and won't receive until Sept.

It is what it is.

You're not a lone. And I have no regrets. :1-1:

yet

Hang on a minute boys, put the pre orders on hold, jyecat just posted without using a smilie :lol

:rotfl

Thanks for the video. :)

I've noticed that a lot of people pronounce "PERS" as a word. Does everyone do that? I think it sounds weird. :p

He did have the suit on and cowl off briefly in the Batcave with Rachel unconscious...

Quoting this for those that might have missed it.

Back