ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This definitely looks awesome..just waiting for OSB to get this up on his site and i'll order it...im not really 100% bothered with the small gripes as i don't collect to own the perfect item, there is always going to be small issues i just like to have a representation of an iconic figure from said films, i mean i know we pay a lot for these things but with how many pro's over con's these things have i don't find myself complaining.

How do you do the belt mod again? your able to access underneath the suit itself?

I'm in a similar situation, but there is no way you will get this box in the door without someone noticing!
Use "the Pre-Order" trick, tell her you ordered this last year. Money already spent, ages and ages ago.

:monkey2

Lol, think I'm gonna have to do this and just play the
Oh yeah, :slap, I can't believe I forgot about this. Ha ha.
Your pics aren't helping Rory.

Yeah, I have to have this, I'm sure I'll regret if I pass.
Really good pics man, did you get him through eBay?

..First Impressions...I will tell it how I see it, 100% honest.

Suit: 10/10..amazing quality matte rubber, feels really expensive.
Cowls and gauntlet, cheaper looking black plastic.
Cloak: Good, magnets are a stupid idea. No holes in cape, not sure what previous reviewer was talking about, the magnets themselves secure the cape.
Stand: Piece of cheap, scuffed rubbish.
Accessories: very good, gold paintwork on belt and accessories is very good.
Faceplates: Very very good, very realistic. Eyes on cowl, not really much better than EB 1/6th scale.
Wayne Headsculpt: Better than i thought it would be, but still looks like George Bush.

Overall, pretty good, with a bit of messing about could be great.

:goodpost:

Ahh I thought it looked like cheap plastic going by retaane's vieo reviews on you tube, it looked like a matel cowl that was nevertheless, accurate to the movie of course. Now this explains why it looks shiny.

A few quick ones..

3copy.jpg
2copy-1.jpg
1copy.jpg

Very impressive, looks like a person in a suit. I prefer the TDK suit because this suit just looks too simple. Nevertheless, the best Batman begins figure ever!

:clap

Congrats Rory!

man, I'm drooling over those pictures. indeed, best batman figure from the nolan-saga. the likeness is so spot on, can't believe my eyes.

i've put money to the side as i always wanted one 1/4 batman figure, when they announced it, but i've never expected that it will look THAT beautiful!

curious to know now, if enterbay is going to do also a tdk/tdkr batman to tell HT how they should do it right :)

How is the poseability with this figure? I feel like as great as the Enterbay figures always LOOK, getting them to contort to how you want is always challenging because they're just not that flexible--much too rigid.

That's how I felt with my Jack Bauer figure, and certainly my 1/4 Terminator.

Also...I'm going to backtrack through this thread, but can anyone give me a run down of some of the issues this figure may have? I know the 1/4 Termintor had the uneven foot issue.

And does anyone know if Lforigino is doing a velvet cape for this one?

Lol, think I'm gonna have to do this and just play the
Oh yeah, :slap, I can't believe I forgot about this. Ha ha.
Your pics aren't helping Rory.

Yeah, I have to have this, I'm sure I'll regret if I pass.
Really good pics man, did you get him through eBay?

Yeah, ebay. I got it shipped for about the same amount as EB are pre-ordering for. Then I added EMS shipping!

Ordered because of you, RORY!

DAMN!

ps: I have to sell all my none batman stuff this time :(

Very impressive, looks like a person in a suit. I prefer the TDK suit because this suit just looks too simple. Nevertheless, the best Batman begins figure ever!

:clap

Congrats Rory!

This is the best massive release Batman figure ever.....unless someone can show me a better figure at this point :dunno

How did you futz the belt and the foam in crotch can explain and outline so we futz like you too :wave

this i like to know aswell, as i don't understand what you're meaning with that crotch and cod?

I also gave him a crotch. (...) Want a crotch/cod piece..stick a bit of foam in there.

And why does OSB take so long, need to see if i should order this through OSB or just taking the ebay route. Come on Wai Man, hurry up...

Rory

How did you futz the belt and the foam in crotch can explain and outline so we futz like you too :wave

Hey man, no worries...
I cut a small rounded section of foam (from an old DX box) and shoved it into the groin. Simple. and for the belt I cut two small pieces of jewellery brass wire, threaded them through the holes and slightly extended the belt, its the angle that needs changing to get it to sit right. It needs a slight V at the back.

I can see some other things to do, like some work around the eyes, and fixing the gauntlets, but it's a very Mod friendly set. Everything is pretty much perfect, just needs some TLC.

i will post some more pics later.

Ordered because of you, RORY!

DAMN!

ps: I have to sell all my none batman stuff this time :(

Don't blame me!.

But I would say to anyone thinking of getting this, this batch seems fault free (apart from the scuffed base), so go for it sooner rather than later. EB are very patchy with their QC as we know, no guarantee the later batches will be the same.

One final note, the body is great, surprisingly, it's very solid and posable.

Back