ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
552734_10150996321767113_531990439_n.jpg

if i could i would go with Ebay but i simply don't have that amount of cash to drop down all at once..so think im going to go with OSB even if i have to wait till sept/oct plus it will be around £20 cheaper so £20 in my pocket and not sure if it would get any charges coming from HK so and with OSB i can spread the cost so :D

if i could i would go with Ebay but i simply don't have that amount of cash to drop down all at once..so think im going to go with OSB even if i have to wait till sept/oct plus it will be around £20 cheaper so £20 in my pocket and not sure if it would get any charges coming from HK so and with OSB i can spread the cost so :D

yepp ordered it through osb too. instead of giving the customs the amount of fees, I'll better give it to wai man.

I was going to use OSB but was unsure of the cost and with overseas shipping to me it would only be under £20 cheaper than eBay.

That is not worth the wait for me as I am very impatient! :lol

I was going to use OSB but was unsure of the cost and with overseas shipping to me it would only be under £20 cheaper than eBay.

That is not worth the wait for me as I am very impatient! :lol

you can say it loud man, i'm impatient aswell, but if i would go the ebay-route, i would have to pay 20% fees of the amount i've paid for. so it's just too much. :p

and ordering it through enterbay would be almost the same price as osb (with adding the 20% fees). And i trust Wai a lot more then Enterbay or any ebay seller, even I'm buying all my stuff from ebay.

But with this one i have to go the safer route :p

Hey man, no worries...
I cut a small rounded section of foam (from an old DX box) and shoved it into the groin. Simple. and for the belt I cut two small pieces of jewellery brass wire, threaded them through the holes and slightly extended the belt, its the angle that needs changing to get it to sit right. It needs a slight V at the back.

I can see some other things to do, like some work around the eyes, and fixing the gauntlets, but it's a very Mod friendly set. Everything is pretty much perfect, just needs some TLC.

i will post some more pics later.

I know I said that this is the best Batman begins figure but it sure sounds like it needs a lot of work.

I just sanded and satin varnished the gauntlets, they look fantastic.

Is that because they sucked to begin with? Or are you just a perfectionist that you wanted them to be perfect?

PICS PLEASE AND OUTLINE OF THE SATIN VARNISH USED HURRY UP:impatient:

You sound really desperate to fix this figure. I thought it looked fine on your review on you tube. :dunno

Goddamnit Rory...I was at peace with passing on this...then you come in here with your mods and fancy pictures. :gah:

Is there a way to have the clips sit on top of the cowl (for accuracy) and still hold the cape?

Back