ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all you guys receiving / ordering yours. I'm tempted to go to ebay myself right this moment (especially after a few pints after work) lol

But my finger is hovering over the order button on OSB right this moment too. I may go for the Joker and Batman double pack...ooo decisions decisions.

I'm gonna go do some more looking over the joker.

Im right on the edge of ordering this off Ebay. Someone push me over!!

I'm staring at Timcent's auction page. I'm assuming everyone is using him? He has 49 sold of Batman already :lol

Yup, that's who I went with.
Must have pressed "buy it now" and pressed "back" at least 5 times before I finally said Do iT!!! :lol

552734_10150996321767113_531990439_n.jpg

That HT sculpt looks like a young Edward James Olmos! WTF?

Yep- GREAT seller- got my EB T 800 from him!

Yup, that's who I went with.
Must have pressed "buy it now" and pressed "back" at least 5 times before I finally said Do iT!!! :lol

Custo, what do you have to think about man! Doooooo......iiiiiitttt!

I just got my shipping notice from the ebay seller timecent88 who I bought mine from. Should have Batman in my hands early next week. DO IT!

Ok ok ok. Finally hit the buy it now button! :yess:Does he lower value for customs as well?

Sorry guy I don't have flash on my phone. Is enterbay still waiting until September to ship these?

I believe that's still the case. I haven't heard anything different.

Ok ok ok. Finally hit the buy it now button! :yess:Does he lower value for customs as well?

I thought about that but what if it arrives damaged? Actually I wonder if the included shipping rate even includes insurance.

Back