ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that's still the case. I haven't heard anything different.

I thought about that but what if it arrives damaged? Actually I wonder if the included shipping rate even includes insurance.

I don't think the free shipping includes any insurance. With the huge box, I'm hoping it arrives ok. Are you getting one as well Voorhees?

It's the shininess of the cowl versus the matte of the suit that puts me off. But then those pics are under harsh daylight so it hopefully won't look so jarring when displayed in a nicely lit cabinet.

I'm really starting to notice how different the finish of the cowl is to that of the suit.

yeah there definitely is a contrast difference but i can easily over look it and with a Lforigno cape it won't stand out as much i don't think as his capes tend to be a darker black aswell who knows..stil can't wait to get mine.

also regarding the pics the cape looks terrible that close together lol needs to be moved apart a lot more.

Isn't it odd that some eBay seller can sell (in hand) 50+ figures but EB can't ship til September? :dunno

Yeah, they probably sold all their stock to these HK resellers/ebayers and left the "next batch" for online orders...too bad...

My fingers on the Buy it Now button bro :lol

tumblr_m6m1hj8AoA1r5a2sv.gif

I figured from currency conversion from EB, it works out to be only maybe $50 more? At this price point what's another $50 to get this earlier :lol

I was really excited about this but the in-hand pics are somewhat underwhelming. Dunno if it's just me getting that feeling? Don't get me wrong; I love the suit and I'm not bashing it - but everything feels so half done about it. Something tells me that the HT 1/4 scale is gonna be so mind-blowing that this won't seem so good in a few months. Really don't know at the mo.

Hopefully you don't have to pay any customs fees.

Hopefully not. When my Terminator came from HK, I believe they marked it low value and it passed without any fees. I left a note to Timcent on my order requesting it, so hopefully he does.

I was really excited about this but the in-hand pics are somewhat underwhelming. Dunno if it's just me getting that feeling? Don't get me wrong; I love the suit and I'm not bashing it - but everything feels so half done about it. Something tells me that the HT 1/4 scale is gonna be so mind-blowing that this won't seem so good in a few months. Really don't know at the mo.

Doubt HT will match this cowl. They've had what, 7 attempts at various Nolan batman cowls and still haven't got it right :lol :slap

HT will probably get the cape clips and belt better. Gauntlets unlikely to be glossed. Body may have better proportions

If HT do the oc and parts are better I will just take the cowls and better parts of this and make an ultimate, then sell the other bits as a figure.

No way am I passing on this in the meantime. Plus that will be at least a year away.

Doubt HT will match this cowl. They've had what, 7 attempts at various Nolan batman cowls and still haven't got it right :lol :slap

HT will probably get the cape clips and belt better. Gauntlets unlikely to be glossed. Body may have better proportions
Think he's actually referring to HT's Dark Knight suit Batman. Believe it or not :lol

No no I mean when the DKR 1/4 from HT comes - I think it will blow this away in terms of quality and WOW factor. I know they are different suits but I just get the feeling that this one might sink into the background.

Back