ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 more days until mine get home:pray:
Rory, I think we all need details about how you futz the belt and how it looks from the back:hi5:
Also glad to know that this figure is QC free. at least no one complaining yet:pray:

They both look like crap. But I still prefer the HT ver, from that pic alone.
It's funny, they both look like/unlike Bale in very different ways. Hard to tell which is worse, because both capture some Bale-type qualities pretty good, and fail at others.

Really couldn't be more of a moot point in my case since the head won't even come out of the box probably, but still.

552734_10150996321767113_531990439_n.jpg

Wow... they both look bad.

It's funny, they both look like/unlike Bale in very different ways. Hard to tell which is worse, because both capture some Bale-type qualities pretty good, and fail at others.

Really couldn't be more of a moot point in my case since the head won't even come out of the box probably, but still.

I'm curious what the HT would look like with EB's chin and mouth...

I like all three dark knight 1/4's announced so far but they all have their faults. I think Rory's posts have helped me gravitate towards this figure because we now know that simple mods make a world of difference and BB is my favourite of the trilogy.

I think I'll order him and hold off for a better joker and DK suit being released in the future. I hate decisions! :gah:

:gah:...Ok, I caved in and bought it.
Hope this doesnt turn out to be bittersweet.
I guess If I stop posting on this forum after I post in-hand pics,
you guys know what my girl's thoughts are of me getting this...

remymilK.jpg

Rory,NICE PICS bro!GLad to see that you got him in hand!Can i ask you besides the two parts you modded is there anything else that you would change or enhance?^_^

OSB shipping to me is £20, bringing it up to £305, so six of one, half a dozen of the other. :)

ahh i see yeah suppose if you got the funds to drop it down all at once then i suppose why not , i just didn't soo hopefully my wait is worth it...from the pics it looks like it will be.

2 more days until mine get home:pray:
Rory, I think we all need details about how you futz the belt and how it looks from the back:hi5:
Also glad to know that this figure is QC free. at least no one complaining yet:pray:

i agree would love to do this myself when i get mine in sept.

Back