ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a couple more pics. It's dark here so not the best light. I really don't know what that guy did to his cowl a few pages back.
maybe he rubbed butter all over it, because this is as shiney as I have seen mine look, under spots at night and it's still quite vinyl.

a.jpg
1-29.jpg
2-26.jpg

Wow! spectacular. :clap

As far as the other person's pics with extremely glossy cowl, that may have something to do with his camera setting. I remember messing around when I was taking pics of my OC bats and on one particular setting, the figure looked extremely glossy.

Last edited:
Ordered from seller timsent88. Looks like I may have gotten his last one, could be wrong.

Check this out, I hit buy it now, head over to PayPal and pay for my order using my MasterCard. I hit the "pay now" button, completing my order. Its done. No word of a lie I get a phone call from Capital One MasterCard from the fraud department asking if my 30 second old transaction was legit :lol

Wow. "They" watch literally everything.

It's automated. A solution will scan logs for Large transactions and other preset conditions. If it triggers, the solution will notify a representative to give you a call.

Ordered from seller timsent88. Looks like I may have gotten his last one, could be wrong.

Check this out, I hit buy it now, head over to PayPal and pay for my order using my MasterCard. I hit the "pay now" button, completing my order. Its done. No word of a lie I get a phone call from Capital One MasterCard from the fraud department asking if my 30 second old transaction was legit :lol

I think you're right. I think he's sold out!

I ordered mine off of Enterbay's website around midnight and got a call early the next morning from Capital One to make sure my Paypal payment was valid. I wonder if they are getting a lot of fraud complaints on credit charges through Paypal?

I ordered mine off of Enterbay's website around midnight and got a call early the next morning from Capital One to make sure my Paypal payment was valid. I wonder if they are getting a lot of fraud complaints on credit charges through Paypal?

or Enterbay :monkey1

Well there you have it. Maybe theyre just more prompt compared to other credit companies. I just found it odd they literally called seconds after the transaction was completed. Seconds.

I would've loved Enterbay to give us the look down cowl pose. If I get this figure and I think I will, I will mod it. I read that the cowl is made of hard plastic and not rubber, so it will be easier to work with. I think the neck is just a bit long as usual and don't like the ears being long too. I am not sure if Batman used different types of cowls, but from I see in most Google images, the ears are not that long. Hope to mod the cowl as I did in this picture but looking down a little more.
batmancowl.jpg

I would've loved Enterbay to give us the look down cowl pose. If I get this figure and I think I will, I will mod it. I read that the cowl is made of hard plastic and not rubber, so it will be easier to work with. I think the neck is just a bit long as usual and don't like the ears being long too. I am not sure if Batman used different types of cowls, but from I see in most Google images, the ears are not that long. Hope to mod the cowl as I did in this picture but looking down a little more.
batmancowl.jpg

Cool mod, yeah would have been cool if the 3 cowls had some variation is his neck - looking down, looking up, looking straight.

Back