ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rory,NICE PICS bro!GLad to see that you got him in hand!Can i ask you besides the two parts you modded is there anything else that you would change or enhance?^_^

:hi5:
Maybe the area around the eyes, it's all the same texture, could do with a little detailing, apart from that no.

Ordered from OSB.

:clap:clap:clap and also...:lol

Awesome pic! I'm pretty much sold on this one.

Can I trouble you for a few measurements, Rory? If you get a chance, the dimension of the base, depth and width, and the overall height of the figure while on the base. Thanks!

No problem mate: Base is approx: 7.5x6 inches and he stands roughly 21" tall.

Took a couple more pics. It's dark here so not the best light. I really don't know what that guy did to his cowl a few pages back.
maybe he rubbed butter all over it, because this is as shiney as I have seen mine look, under spots at night and it's still quite vinyl.

Anyways...

a.jpg
1-29.jpg
3-26.jpg
2-26.jpg
5-17.jpg

Wow, Rory, amazing pics! You were the first that placed the belt on the proper position....

I guess cos of the ears. Arnie is around 19 so I figured this wouldn't be much bigger.

Standing on the base, slight bent down he is just over 20. You might be ok?

Wow, Rory, amazing pics! You were the first that placed the belt on the proper position....

I had to, Maglor has it out for me. I'm sure he's watching the belt position versus the acute angle of the ears right now.

My local shop got this in today. They took a photo. He's huge!
603520_408799795834409_991872548_n.jpg

419055-SCHWING_super.jpg

Its here, and the box is ____ing enormous...
1-27.jpg

:google

Rory, you are my new best friend on the interwebs. Thanks for doing this figure justice.

...I'd make a the belt even lower though...

Yes, but you don't need the magnets. I just took them all off.
I also gave him a crotch. The suit is amazing, the rubber is the best i have ever seen. Some of the gripes about this figure from early on are a 5 minute fix. Want a crotch/cod piece..stick a bit of foam in there. Belt? easy peasy. The only irritation I found are the magnets, and they arnt worth the effort.

Confused about the magnets. We're talking about the magnets that hold the cape clips in place wight? You completely removed the magnets? How are the clips held in place now?

Also, nice job on stuffing the Bat-cratch! :yess: :lol

No holes in cape, not sure what previous reviewer was talking about, the magnets themselves secure the cape.

in his video he showed a side view of the clips:

Magnet.png

The magnets form a kind of fat peg.

He then pointed out what is clearly a hole:

Hole.png

So apparently the magnet "pegs" are designed to fit through these holes.

Was that not your experience?

Overall, pretty good, with a bit of messing about could be great.

:goodpost: That's what I've seen from the beginning. The potential is off the charts for this guy.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...cussion/636975-enterbay-dark-knight-hand.html

so he removed the foam around the waist. not sure about that if it looks good, i'll better try with modifying the belt instead of taking some foam from the figure...

Rory, what do you think about that? I mean, what are your thoughts about removing the waist foam instead of widening the belt?

Also, love the scale reference shot there:

103853d1343865198-enterbay-dark-knight-hand-photo.jpg

:rock2

Actually the plastic isn't cheap, just the molding. It sandpapers and varnishes well. I don't know whether there is genuine interest in these mods or if everyone is going to telepathically try and choke me.:lol
But anyway... the crevices are glossier because the varnish is still wet in places, looks loads better. I'm gonna take it step by step to hit the right sheen...

1-28.jpg

Really great work there. When you get the gauntlets the way you want them could you post a tutorial, and let us know the exact products you used? :pray:

Ordered from OSB.

Congrats. :cool:

:gah:...Ok, I caved in and bought it.
Hope this doesnt turn out to be bittersweet.
I guess If I stop posting on this forum after I post in-hand pics,
you guys know what my girl's thoughts are of me getting this...

remymilK.jpg

:lol :yess:

Great job on the gauntlets...a little satin varnish goes a long way it seems. Nicely futz'ed, looks perfect.
Gonna be a long wait until September, I'll have to survive thru pics here until then...:impatient:

Ordered from seller timsent88. Looks like I may have gotten his last one, could be wrong.

Check this out, I hit buy it now, head over to PayPal and pay for my order using my MasterCard. I hit the "pay now" button, completing my order. Its done. No word of a lie I get a phone call from Capital One MasterCard from the fraud department asking if my 30 second old transaction was legit :lol

Wow. "They" watch literally everything.

Also, love the scale reference shot there:

103853d1343865198-enterbay-dark-knight-hand-photo.jpg

I have no idea where I will put this.
Also have to :lol at Joker's clothing...

Really great work there. When you get the gauntlets the way you want them could you post a tutorial, and let us know the exact products you used? :pray:

Really need a tutorial - that's how I want my gauntlets :lecture

Congrats. :cool:

Yeah, I'd rather wait a few months and save a bill.

Lose the cheap-ass stand. :exactly:

Yupp and yupp

Ordered from seller timsent88. Looks like I may have gotten his last one, could be wrong.

Check this out, I hit buy it now, head over to PayPal and pay for my order using my MasterCard. I hit the "pay now" button, completing my order. Its done. No word of a lie I get a phone call from Capital One MasterCard from the fraud department asking if my 30 second old transaction was legit :lol

Wow. "They" watch literally everything.
Congrats! :hi5: Now the waiting :impatient:

I'm so hoping that joker can be futzed. Seen zero evidence of that being the case from in hand photos. The official ones had clothes that looked good.

:google

Rory, you are my new best friend on the interwebs. Thanks for doing this figure justice.

...I'd make a the belt even lower though...

Confused about the magnets. We're talking about the magnets that hold the cape clips in place wight? You completely removed the magnets? How are the clips held in place now?

Also, nice job on stuffing the Bat-cratch! :yess: :lol

in his video he showed a side view of the clips:

Magnet.png

The magnets form a kind of fat peg.

He then pointed out what is clearly a hole:

Hole.png

So apparently the magnet "pegs" are designed to fit through these holes.

Was that not your experience?

:goodpost: That's what I've seen from the beginning. The potential is off the charts for this guy.

The magnets, the reason that it looks like there are metal pegs is that those are actually extra magnets stuck to the clips. Basically the magnets in the clips are flush with the plastic. Those bits sticking out are two MORE magnets which you can use to attach through the cape fabric?

There are not supposed to be any holes in he cape, the illustration in the booklet shows the magnetic force working through the fabric, and the extra magnets are the reason why the clips stick out so much on those pics.

Basically there are no fat pegs, just two magnets stuck together by mistake.:slap

And I was joking about the ears....

The magnets, the reason that it looks like there are metal pegs is that those are actually extra magnets stuck to the clips. Basically the magnets in the clips are flush with the plastic. Those bits sticking out are two MORE magnets which you can use to attach through the cape fabric?

There are not supposed to be any holes in he cape, the illustration in the booklet shows the magnetic force working through the fabric, and the extra magnets are the reason why the clips stick out so much on those pics.

Basically there are no fat pegs, just two magnets stuck together by mistake.:slap

Ah, gottcha. Those holes on his must be from where the magnets came off. Sounds like the first report of a QC issue.

Again, how are your clips being held in place?

And I was joking about the ears....

Okay, still don't get it but :lol

And I knew that belt could be lowered. Rory did what I posted a few pages back. Lowered the belt,positioned the clips correctly, and put the cowl over the cape. Now it truly looks museum quality.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Back