ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've loved Enterbay to give us the look down cowl pose. If I get this figure and I think I will, I will mod it. I read that the cowl is made of hard plastic and not rubber, so it will be easier to work with. I think the neck is just a bit long as usual and don't like the ears being long too. I am not sure if Batman used different types of cowls, but from I see in most Google images, the ears are not that long. Hope to mod the cowl as I did in this picture but looking down a little more.
batmancowl.jpg

You'd swear that was an actual studio/promo shot. Unreal. Cool mod btw.

Why dont people just order from enterbay for $420 shipped instead of using ebay?

About a 2 month wait is the reason.

Ordered from seller timsent88. Looks like I may have gotten his last one, could be wrong.

Check this out, I hit buy it now, head over to PayPal and pay for my order using my MasterCard. I hit the "pay now" button, completing my order. Its done. No word of a lie I get a phone call from Capital One MasterCard from the fraud department asking if my 30 second old transaction was legit :lol

Wow. "They" watch literally everything.

Same thing happened to me when I ordered the EB T-800.

Lucky I was home to take the call instead of my wife who would instantly ask what I was spending all that $$$ on from China! :medic

How does he stand without the base? Is the stand a must or does he stand just fine without the base?

If the body is anything like my EB T-800, the joints on the knees (and elbows) are ratchet style & it stands very well on its' own. I never use stands to support my figures and my T-800 has been rock solid since day 1.

If the body is anything like my EB T-800, the joints on the knees (and elbows) are ratchet style & it stands very well on its' own. I never use stands to support my figures and my T-800 has been rock solid since day 1.

Better go check it!!! :panic::panic::panic:

:lol

If that's the case than that will be perfect for my display. I don't own any figures anymore so I was planning on purchasing a medium size pedestal with display case. Then I was going to recreate a small portion of the begins cave just enough to give life to the piece using part paper mâché and other parts.

If that's the case than that will be perfect for my display. I don't own any figures anymore so I was planning on purchasing a medium size pedestal with display case. Then I was going to recreate a small portion of the begins cave just enough to give life to the piece using part paper mâché and other parts.

I have my T-800 displayed right next to my Indy PF...it's sitting on the old SS Arnold PF base & they look like they're from the same product line.

That's what I like about the EB HD line...they are very much like PF's that you can pose....best of both worlds. :yess:

I have my T-800 displayed right next to my Indy PF...it's sitting on the old SS Arnold PF base & they look like they're from the same product line.

That's what I like about the EB HD line...they are very much like PF's that you can pose....best of both worlds. :yess:

Ah yes that was you, you sold the PF without stand right? I still have my PF and might use the stand again one day. It really compliments the piece imo.

I ORDERED THE BAT THIS MORNING ON EBAY FROM SELLER
TIMCENT88! HE JUST LISTED ANOTHER 9 MORE FOR SALE:wink1:

Last edited:
Rory, could you please share how your cape clips are attached? :pray:

It's automated. A solution will scan logs for Large transactions and other preset conditions. If it triggers, the solution will notify a representative to give you a call.

With MasterCard? This has never happened with my other 2 cards. (Amex, visa)

I've had that happen with Visa.

But you'll never get chicks without the Bat-Belt-Buckle! Also, Bill is beyond saving, I'm afraid.

Good point. And nice pun.
picture.php

How does he stand without the base? Is the stand a must or does he stand just fine without the base?

Good question.

I would've loved Enterbay to give us the look down cowl pose. If I get this figure and I think I will, I will mod it. I read that the cowl is made of hard plastic and not rubber, so it will be easier to work with. I think the neck is just a bit long as usual and don't like the ears being long too. I am not sure if Batman used different types of cowls, but from I see in most Google images, the ears are not that long. Hope to mod the cowl as I did in this picture but looking down a little more.
batmancowl.jpg

I have a feeling you can bow the head without any mods, but to have it bend in the neck like that would be incredible. I can see myself moding one of the cowls...

I do think you made the ears too short though... maybe

You'd swear that was an actual studio/promo shot. Unreal.

Seriously.

Back