ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While this figure really didn't interest me much, I really like those unpainted head shots. They really show off the likeness of Ledger.

If you saw the figure in hand, you would see how it looks like Ledger regardless of whether it is painted, the problem with pictures are the angles and distance shots that make it look bad IMO. However, I agree when the sculpt is not painted the likeness to Ledger is more noticeable.

Would you prefer a bath robe?

I am guessing you are referring to the Joker 2.0 Kato coat? I must admit even though I own the Kato coat, he really screwed up the coat as the Enterbay one as far as material goes is much more accurate and does not look like that something you would wear in winter like Kato's one I am sorry to say does. :thud:

Last edited:
Just wanted to share a couple more shots... :D

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

hay friends i m getting it from retailer just curious what kind of QC problems r there with fig ?? do u guys recommend to check it before shipping?

hay friends i m getting it from retailer just curious what kind of QC problems r there with fig ?? do u guys recommend to check it before shipping?

I diffenatly recommend checking before shipping, the QC that u might get can be:
- messy red paint around the nose
- leg longer than the other
- missing buttons on the purple jacket (I got this issue)
- missing grenade pocket inside the purple jacket
- scratchy base: this usually happens during shipping, I recommend asking the seller to wrap it just to be secure.

The chances of getting several issues are low, but it's good to be in the safe side to avoid sending the items back & waiting for replacement.

So what do you all think about the sticky face? My one is littly sticky in some small spots but not majorly.
To be honest I am quite annoyed that somebody spotted this out as even though I never paw the faces of my figures, it annoys me knowing it's there.
Sometimes ignorance is bliss....sometimes. :)

Keep yer hands off the face Eamon, or you'll get hair on your palms...:rotfl

I knew about this 'issue' before picking mine up, I carefully touched the face to see if any sticky residue, none to report on mine. an earlier batch issue perhaps :dunno

Thanks. I havent gotten the DX11 in hand yet so I cant include that, but as far as any others. MMS, Bank Robber, DX01 this sculpt blows those away imo.

:slap me neither on the DX-11, but from the in-hand methinks this is still the best--we'll see in March tho'. Did you order from Sideshow or on-line from China?

So what do you all think about the sticky face? My one is littly sticky in some small spots but not majorly.
To be honest I am quite annoyed that somebody spotted this out as even though I never paw the faces of my figures, it annoys me knowing it's there.
Stick some Matt Varnish over it and forget about it.

I needed my vest replaced so Diamond sent the whole figure. I noticed that the replacement head does not have a sticky face like my original from Diamond. I was going to replace it, but the paint app is different as well leaving a different look. I can't decide to keep the sticky or non-sticky one.

I needed my vest replaced so Diamond sent the whole figure. I noticed that the replacement head does not have a sticky face like my original from Diamond. I was going to replace it, but the paint app is different as well leaving a different look. I can't decide to keep the sticky or non-sticky one.

What was wrong with your vest?

Back