ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothings happened, thats the issue...:(

Well.. if it helps, they are working on it.

During HK Ani-Com, Y.J. Park was at the Enterbay booth hanging around. Its a shame that not alot of people knew who he was, and most were just busy taking photos of the displayed figures.

Me, being a total nerd, went up to talk to him. Told him i was a fan, showed him some iphone pics of my recent Enterbay purchases like Rambo III, MIB, Black Label Bruce Lee.

I thought he was now more of a JC Hong role, artistic director and chief painter, but he told me he does still sculpt. One of which, he was sculpting the BD terminator, and he showed me some of pics of the prototype on his iphone. Around 6-7 from different angles. Fully sculpted and painted, with working light up endo eyes. One of the pics is a clear version of what Bill teased us with in the announcment. Just the head, no body so i dont know if he will have one or two arms, or if it will have mini gun/rocket launcher.

He said it wasen't approved yet, and they might need to refine it. He kept on saying.. will be soon... He also showed me a couple pics for his prototype for the Bruce Wayne sculpt for the released 1/4 Batman, and we talked alittle about the upcoming Van Damme figure.

Hang on, didn't you tell this story before, I thought you were talking about a Hot Toys BD version. Or am I confusing you with someone else...

Hang on, didn't you tell this story before, I thought you were talking about a Hot Toys BD version. Or am I confusing you with someone else...

I know exactly what your talking about but I don't know who said. I've heard this story before.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I know exactly what your talking about but I don't know who said. I've heard this story before.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I remember reposting in either the MMS117 or DX10 threads a set of posts that went on in some Batman thread from someone at one of these shows who was shown pics of a BD T-800 headsculpt on a phone. Could have sworn whoever it was was talking about a HT version. At that point we already knew and had seen the teaser shot for the EB one so that wouldn't have been news.

Last edited:
I seem to recall that one being one of the freaks said a friend said he saw it.

Dammit...I just looked back a few pages and noticed those pics ar of a custom EB T-800. lol
Oh well, Can't wait to see EB's offering.

I can buy it, so pog ma thon :pfft:

tumblr_lqpxobI7X01qlpyojo1_500.gif

As Gaeilge mother****er!!! :lol

I think i posted this before right after Ani Con in a different thread maybe. Anyways, yeah, its not for Hot Toys, it was for Enterbay.

Given the lack of teasers, i don't think it will make it out this month. I know they are putting top priority to release the next 1/4 Bruce Lee on Nov. 27th (BL's birthday) and Michael Jordan 1/6 in December. Hopefully we'll get some announcments by the end of the year.

Like i said in some Hot Toys thread, at least Enterbay didn't make us pay deposits a year in advance and take their sweet time. It'll be ready when its ready, and my money will be waiting.

I very much got the impression you were talking about a HT version and went on to repost what you had posted in HT Terminator threads. Oh well.

I can wait for the EB BD version. The more money I get saved, the more space I clear on my CC the more likely I might be allowed buy it next year. :pray:

Bill is sure taking his time with releasing any teaser pics for the T2 Battle Damaged Figure...i was hoping to have this before Christmas! :impatient:

I think EB is busy pumping out 1/4 Bats and Joker for mass release later this year.....good thing but hope they start on this and Robocop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back