ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's understandable that delays will happen, but they shouldn't have put October 2012 on the promo image. I too wish they would atleast give us a status update.

I think EB is busy pumping out 1/4 Bats and Joker for mass release later this year.....good thing but hope they start on this and Robocop

Nagative this year.
You see Mr.Bill put the pics of a Chinese actress figure on his blog and he must be bewitched by that girl.:monkey1

Anybody here see the recent teaser pic of the 1/4 T2 T-800 figure by Hot Toys? This time Hot Toys have competed with Enterbay by adding a red LED in the left eye which can be seen behind the shades! Quality! Not sure what is going to give....can i really own the original T-800 from Enterbay, the upcoming T-800 with battle damage from Enterbay and the Hot Toys 1/4 T-800!!!!! :slap

Anybody here see the recent teaser pic of the 1/4 T2 T-800 figure by Hot Toys? This time Hot Toys have competed with Enterbay by adding a red LED in the left eye which can be seen behind the shades! Quality! Not sure what is going to give....can i really own the original T-800 from Enterbay, the upcoming T-800 with battle damage from Enterbay and the Hot Toys 1/4 T-800!!!!! :slap

Huh?? Where??

Are you referring to the T1?

No, not T1....the Terminator 2 T-800! Its on the Sideshow collectibles website. It has a picture of the face and the working red LED eye behind the sunglasses! It looks just as good as Enterbays version!

I'm sceptical, nothing from HT is ever seen for the first time on sideshow's site. Also if it was I'm sure I wouldn't have to go searching through the site for it. And a Terminator search doesn't bring up anything I wasn't already aware of.

Is it really so hard to put up a link to this bull****? Nothing happens from HT unless it's a magazine scan, an interview, or direct from them on Facebook. I was looking back at some of their older posts from 2008 and 2009...they were much chattier back then with posts almost daily, regular teases and new reveals. Now, Ada ****ing Wong.

We haven't really heard anything new from Enterbay in ages. The latest was the Batman figures, but everyone knew they were coming. Maybe they are going to start doing some surprise releases to try to prevent Hot Toys from one uping them.

Yeah sounds like hes referring to the T1 teaser which I wouldn't call ''recent'' at this stage.
Yea sounds more like the teaser from way back of the T1 T800
No, not T1....the Terminator 2 T-800! Its on the Sideshow collectibles website. It has a picture of the face and the working red LED eye behind the sunglasses! It looks just as good as Enterbays version!

You sure you didn't just quickly see this then jump the gun a bit?
Hot-Toys-The-Terminator-T800-Teaser.jpg

Or maybe stumbled on the old SS T2 PF:

review_t800pf_1.jpg

We haven't really heard anything new from Enterbay in ages. The latest was the Batman figures, but everyone knew they were coming. Maybe they are going to start doing some surprise releases to try to prevent Hot Toys from one uping them.

Well they did recently show their teaser WIP of DiCaprio in Django Unchained

I am eager to see what new idea you have for this :D

My brain is always ticking Geil...if you stay tuned to my thread on 'show your shelves' you'll see some of my latest and upcoming work :hi5: just loaded a pic of my battle damaged Iron Man Mark IV maquette and tomorrow I'll have pics up of my customised Dutch Schaefer PF base!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back