ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think all the figures should look about the same? As lots of figures look completely different from another one of the same figure depending on the painter. I think Wooksters looks better than the rest but that might just be me...

There may be inconsistency, but also, various photographers and cameras will get different results. Wookster's also lacks the sweaty look a lot of photos have featured. Without actually standing them side by side, hard to say.

I do feel like maybe tailoring of the coat is inconsistent, it seems like the lapels on some look much better than others. Even the HT coat wasn't consistent, I have two of that figure and the coats are different.

There may be inconsistency, but also, various photographers and cameras will get different results. Wookster's also lacks the sweaty look a lot of photos have featured. Without actually standing them side by side, hard to say.

I do feel like maybe tailoring of the coat is inconsistent, it seems like the lapels on some look much better than others. Even the HT coat wasn't consistent, I have two of that figure and the coats are different.

Yeah, hopefully the jacket is a case of re folding the collar tighter to the inside of the jacket. I'd be gutted if he had huge lapels and covered in 'sweat' :p

pose21.jpg

Woo, that's beautiful:clap
Went to EB shop last week, and the lady told me that I should be able to pick him up before end of the month:yess:

I would have thought that the clothes would be made with a template, so shouldn't they all be the same? Also regarding the better figure types, it may depend on the camera and image software used.

I know he uses it a bit in the movie, but anytime I see or try to take shots of a T2 T-800 using a pistol, it feels so small and like it doesn't belong with him. Amazing how just the addition of a laser scope and slightly longer barrel on the T1 Terminator can make a pistol feel more fitting for a T-800.

I know he uses it a bit in the movie, but anytime I see or try to take shots of a T2 T-800 using a pistol, it feels so small and like it doesn't belong with him. Amazing how just the addition of a laser scope and slightly longer barrel on the T1 Terminator can make a pistol feel more fitting for a T-800.

I totally agree Maulfan, my HT t-800 always has the pistol laying on the base or tucked in his waistband. Luckily, I think the EB one looks a lot better with the pistol in terms of size.

I find the pistol tucked in on my HT looks really nice and adds something compared to him not having it, I definitely think it's a nice thing to add to the figure, it just seems odd to look at him aiming it or using it, it's so tiny.

I find the pistol tucked in on my HT looks really nice and adds something compared to him not having it, I definitely think it's a nice thing to add to the figure, it just seems odd to look at him aiming it or using it, it's so tiny.

Pistol tucked into pants is definitely the way to go with any T2 T800 figure IMO.

Would putting make up on the leather ruin it? I think a tad of foundation would benefit a more rustic look for the jacket. Like in the desert scenes.

Should be OK. I used chalk pastels and ground them up for my HTs T2 T800 to give his clothes that dusty/weathered look.

Just got my shipping notice! These were actually posted by EB several days ago so hopefully should be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hello, guys! Has anybody already bought New bright Harley for T-800? It's interesting to see some pics.

Last edited:
Back