ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine! He came in a massive package (60x35x27cm) but have to wait till 25th of next month to open! I don't mind though I can now look forward to Xmas day (once I finished my Xmas shopping)! Got superman and sparrow to come beforehand so plenty to keep me occupied!!

By master Zhu from BBICN
0009263yiqv3a99q0gvz3m.jpg

000911tzxjbk93bqkkfjtq.jpg

000855awi6mrp6diwdidp6.jpg

000838poxfmzff040juj0f.jpg

000825m004ru2b22rrbyz9.jpg

000816ywy67inwlnwynqna.jpg

000936voy4or2v8oy2zest.jpg

000804jsxxqacn35c2ae8k.jpg

According to him, he loves HT's version more.
000950nn93dns93lkedn4p.jpg

According to him, he loves HT's version more.

I can understand finding reasons to like HT more, but I will say, If you're after a collectible that best looks like Arnie in T2, despite this figure's flaws, I consider the best full body collectible representation of him ever, no statue or figure has come this close.

Hmm... I could cancel my order and get both the scarface figure and the gta 3 figure for less than this. So tempting! :(

I'll most likely still get this mind, because its amazing and all...

Last edited:
The bigger high-end collectible item is always the better for me. I've seen this bad boy in person so I'd say: Keep it. You won't regret it.

It comes down to what you like more, if you're more into Scarface and all, your money is better spent there, if you're more into Terminator, well.

A nice idea, companies just don't tend to do things that are outside of their normal product-type pattern but if they wanted to experiment that'd be ideal.

I got all happy when I saw that! then realised it was the HT T101 :(

You HT CSM-101!

Enterbay should release a cyberdyne accessory pack containing a grey t-shirt, mini gun, bandolier and thumper. I'd pay easily £40 - £50 for it.

Hell yeah! But companies dont think of things like that though.
They will either not do it at all, or make a second figure that includes those things.

Enterbay make wardrobe packs... maybe a chance of something way better? :D I think they should do it, not only would they get loads from people like me but they would stand out against competitors. I might repeatedly message them about it until they reply :p

Heres a montage I prepared for the review showing the articulation and a size comp-
Articulationpics.jpg

Back