ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i am getting this (which i wasn't planning to)....was talking to the wife tonight and i mentioned what she wanted for x-mas....so she replied...then she says "what "toy" do you want...i know thats what you always want"....so at the time i said that there was this new terminator figure that was almost 2 feet tall...she asked how much and to send her the link and that maybe santa would get this....

now i need YOUR help....i need a link to get this bad boy in my house!!!!...:)

i think i am getting this (which i wasn't planning to)....was talking to the wife tonight and i mentioned what she wanted for x-mas....so she replied...then she says "what "toy" do you want...i know thats what you always want"....so at the time i said that there was this new terminator figure that was almost 2 feet tall...she asked how much and to send her the link and that maybe santa would get this....

now i need YOUR help....i need a link to get this bad boy in my house!!!!...:)

A good choice! You get $400 for christmas? :O Haha. By link do you mean a site that sells it?

I PO mine through BBTS- wonder if it will get here by Christmas...
Try Ebay for various HK sellers but be aware most of them do not have it in stock yet....:wave

Try Ebay for various HK sellers but be aware most of them do not have it in stock yet....:wave

Mines PO'd from a HK eBay seller. He said it'll be in stock next week but he's been saying he'll have it soon for over a month... :mad:

I talked to a person at Enterbay the other day and she said that the North American retailers will be getting theirs by ship and that could take a little while and anybody that ordered directly through them would get theirs sooner because it would be coming by air.

Would it decrease the value of my figure If I repainted the shells blue?... I want to do it for accuracy but I dont want it to affect resale value If I sell him later on.

It really depends on the buyer. Most of the time if one does a great job the price will go up. But as I said it depends on the buyer. Some don't like their collectibles retouched.

Making myself a 1/4 cyberdyne arm. Made from paint brushes, nails and the spare NECA hand. Still need a lower piece...VERY bad quality pics mind.... .
2011-11-20195336.jpg

2011-11-20195415.jpg

2011-11-20200327.jpg

That your repainted endo? Pretty good. Looks far less toy-like than the stock figure. Good job on the endo-arm too, creative use of spare bits'n'bobs.

I talked to a person at Enterbay the other day and she said that the North American retailers will be getting theirs by ship and that could take a little while and anybody that ordered directly through them would get theirs sooner because it would be coming by air.

Wow- looks like it might not be here in time for Christmas here in the US through BBTS- OK gives me more time to save up!!:clap

Anyone going to post a video review? Come on, who wants to be the first to do a proper review!!!

Thanks a-dev! :) Yeah thats my Neca endo. It looks a lot better in person aswell. I got really bored and thought "I'd like a cyberdyne arm" and just started sawing at my paintbrushes :p A weird combination of items but it turned out quite well, I was really surprised :p

Just ordered it, it's pricey, but after some of the pictures posted here i couldnt say no, best T2 i'v seen by far.

I selected a few pics from Toyark. You can view the rest of the pics i need a link to get this bad boy in my house[/quote]
[url]https://www.enterbay.com

Cheaper than BBTS, if you factor in shipping costs. But I hear it's not so fun if you get a flawed figure & want a replacement.
Making myself a 1/4 cyberdyne arm. Made from paint brushes, nails and the spare NECA hand. Still need a lower piece...VERY bad quality pics mind.... .
2011-11-20195336.jpg
Paint brushes & nails :lol :cool: :hi5:

Back