ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in for one if/when you get this made. :wave

Sure thing man, feel free to pm me and when i get more progress on this in a week or so ill make a list of everyone who wants it. They will be kits so ill try to make them affordable. I cant get this fig due to cost but it doesnt mean i cant arm as many of them as i can with my beautiful m134. Ive got some 1/4 scale gun smithing to do it seems:clap

and anyone else who may be interested in the quarter scale minigun feel free to pm me. I dont do paint commissions yet(well only for a few friends) and im reletivly new to the forums so i dont have many messages to wade thru, and i can build a list for you guys

Always prefered the gloved look of the terminator. When mine arrives I'm going to have a good go at recasting the hands, bulking them a little and painting them black (will add the dints in the gloves for accuracy don't worry ;)) then hopefully get myself a set of Ragnar's weapons. Anyone out here got the T2 PF so they can recast the thumper's grenades for me? (They're seperate right?) :D

Always prefered the gloved look of the terminator. When mine arrives I'm going to have a good go at recasting the hands, bulking them a little and painting them black (will add the dints in the gloves for accuracy don't worry ;)) then hopefully get myself a set of Ragnar's weapons. Anyone out here got the T2 PF so they can recast the thumper's grenades for me? (They're seperate right?) :D

Grenades wont be a problem, im looking at making some as well, easy to cast and not hard to scuplt(I manage a hobby shop) so materials are easy to get. Ill keep everyone updated and i hope to have everything ready for you guys in the beginning of january the kit will hopefully include

M134 minigun
Shotgun
grenade launcher
and as soon as i figure out how many(i think theres ten in his bandolier)some grenades

Thanks for all your input guys and i cant wait to see this bad boy with his M134 ready for action

Got my tracking number from OSB, it's going out on Monday. Should have it on Tuesday :panic:

Grenades wont be a problem, im looking at making some as well, easy to cast and not hard to scuplt(I manage a hobby shop) so materials are easy to get. Ill keep everyone updated and i hope to have everything ready for you guys in the beginning of january the kit will hopefully include

M134 minigun
Shotgun
grenade launcher
and as soon as i figure out how many(i think theres ten in his bandolier)some grenades

Thanks for all your input guys and i cant wait to see this bad boy with his M134 ready for action

I'm pleased to see your doing the grenades, that will really help in my plans! :yess:
Now all I need to plan is how I make the bandolier.
When do you think they will be ready?
I'd be willing to pay the $75 for the M134, Grenade Launcher, shotgun and the grenades. But will that include overseas shipping? :pray:

Last edited:
I'm pleased to see your doing the grenades, that will really help in my plans! :yess:
Now all I need to plan is how I make the bandolier.
When do you think they will be ready?
I'd be willing to pay the $75 for the M134, Grenade Launcher, shotgun and the grenades. But will that include overseas shipping? :pray:

Hmmm i dont know yet, it probably wont include shipping, im not wealthy so this is purely an after work project. That being said i dont want to charge a rediculas amount of money, i want it to be affordable, after all they will be kits, and in need of building and painting. And i have made a bandoler out of athletic tape (the kind you tape your hand up with before hitting a heavy bag) And grenades are pretty easy to cast so those wont be a big deal. Im getting my rtv next weekend so the first moulds will be in prcess this time next week :yess:

Heres a couple of pics of it built again, i will get better ones up in a week or so. Thanks guys, i cant wait to see pics of your termies holding this

btw thats the aoshima 1/4 scale vinyl model kit thats holding that minigun, and the ammo feed shoot is two cheap metal watch bands you get at mall kiosk's, and thats the neca twelve inch termie next to him, and the dork in the mask is me:lol

Could you check the size of the terminator model in inches for us as 1:4 is a very varied scale. :)

sure, and ill take the measurments from the gun to show you too, maybe ill put it next to one of the various 1/6 scale miniguns i have for saize comp too, be posting around 9pm est

main body of gun is 2inchs and 5/8ths

from the tip of the barrels to the very back is 8inchs and 3/8ths

shotgun is about 7 inches and 3/4ths

grenade launcher in just under seven inches long

the aoshima kit in its current pose is right under eighteen inches high!

posting pics in a sec

Can't get enough pics of this guy. Amazing piece.

For those interested I am offering to chrome the Endo arm on this bad boy.

Contact me if you are interested for pricing and such.

Here is what I am achieving with the technique on an Hot Toys Endo...

IMG_7514.jpg

Greg your endo looks awsome!!!!:clap

Are you electro plating them?(not as hard as it sounds after doing a lil research) or is that alclad chrome polished, or perhaps bare metal foil?

Heres some pics of the gun next to a tape measure, and i get my rtv friday guys wohooo m134s are a go, im really excited

and a few more glamour shots just for fun

oops looks like theres one of my 1/1 scale too, sorry guys not for sale, yet. . . . .

Back