ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, absolutely perfect packaging from OSB. The unboxing was the best by far I've experienced because of the real leather feel and smell of the leather is nice. the metal cold feeling of the shotgun, the heavy stylish silver box with foam inside that magnetically locks when closing the lid and they are all nice extra touches to an already top drawer figure and pagaging.

It doesn't have many bad points at all.
It comes with lots of different hands but no Spare connecting parts for the joints are included so now just waiting for another one from eBay to use as spares as I'm sure there's gonna be a lack of spare pieces for this masterpiece sooner or later.

Last edited:
Here are the pics I sent Wai Man so you can all see.
As usual awesome service from OSB. Wai Man is sending me his personal T800 and ill ship mine back to him.

Good to see that so far I'm the only person that has had this issue.

Excuse the crappy phone pics.

t2lean.jpg

midsection.jpg

t2knees.jpg

t2knees2.jpg

legs.jpg

You would think that the final check before there boxed would be, do they stand up OK :lol

Maybe he had a growth spurt in one leg while in transit :lol

That's Enterbays downfall. Crap QC. Mine arrived with 3 flaws and I had to pay to send those parts back. Piss poor service.

Here are the pics I sent Wai Man so you can all see.
As usual awesome service from OSB. Wai Man is sending me his personal T800 and ill ship mine back to him.

WOW, he wasn't kidding about not being a Mickey-Mouse distributor!

Well spotted. Me and a few of my mates make a point of having a powestone and virtua tennis session every so often.

What a trooper.

Looks like the only one random issue with the figure so far--assembly.

Everyone else's perfect.

Neck is poseable & it changes "shape". For example, you can bulk it up a little bit by pulling it back. Just like on a real person.

Cool, I feel like all the photos so far have it just straight up, which would be ok, but I like what HT's done with posable muscle necks and hoped this would be the same, glad to know it is.

I haven't had a reply from goodshipped in weeks. Theres other ones of the figure going for £10 cheaper than what I payed him and in stock. I want to message him for a refund but as I pre-ordered 2 months ago paypal will probably ignore my request. Any help please..?

Back