ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had my 3 19" NECA Preds in the same standing position since the day they launched and not once has any of them fell over.
My cousin did knock one over though and his mandible broke! Fixed with superglue.

just letting anyone know, i didnt have a chance to go thru all the post to see if someone has mentioned this, but aoshima did a 1?4 scale, dead acurrate m134 minigun, it came with a shotgun and grenade launcher too. I have three of them and there awsome. With some help i believe i can disassemble one and cast it if anyone is interested. It is long gone out of production. I can gets npics soon(i dont have a camera) just a thought if anyone is interested pm me

just letting anyone know, i didnt have a chance to go thru all the post to see if someone has mentioned this, but aoshima did a 1?4 scale, dead acurrate m134 minigun, it came with a shotgun and grenade launcher too. I have three of them and there awsome. With some help i believe i can disassemble one and cast it if anyone is interested. It is long gone out of production. I can gets npics soon(i dont have a camera) just a thought if anyone is interested pm me

Sounds good. How much do you think it'd be? I'd be interested once I got money I think....

My masked pred took a dive on the first night off a shelf. Nothing broken but he has been lying down since and will be until I can make a base for him.

Can we see pics of the 1:4 mini gun please.

From Toysdaily
img1520.jpg

img1521.jpg

img1522.jpg

img1523.jpg

img1524.jpg

img1525.jpg

OSB have the T800's in.

They will be working over the weekend to get them ready to be sent out on Monday.

Wai Man posted up on Facebook.

:clap

:mad:hey all, ill be putting the pics 1/4 scale minigun up tonight around 9pm est. I dont have a camera so they are going to be webcam pics, sorry about the quality, when i get squared away i will put better pics. I am a termie nut and i will prolly never have this fig(due to cost):( But how can i deny somone out there a chance to put a acurrate m134 on this guy. As i said before it was made by aoshima, for the 1/4 scale vynal kit

It'd be cool to Cyberdyne this figure, but you still need black hands and a grey shirt, 1/6 is much easier to customize for that. It's the only downside of 1/4 scale figures that I see, for now, unless it comes with the figure in the first place, you can't get it, few options for customization.

Already seen that. It was just like... WTF! :O

Crazy, that's for sure, but it is a pretty rare kit these days.

It'd be cool to Cyberdyne this figure, but you still need black hands and a grey shirt, 1/6 is much easier to customize for that. It's the only downside of 1/4 scale figures that I see, for now, unless it comes with the figure in the first place, you can't get it, few options for customization.

Very true. There are whole towns in China dedicated to 1/6 and I don't think the 1/4 scale market is going to change that anytime soon.

It'll be at least a few years, if at all, before 1/4 scale collecting gets like 1/6, but at these prices, I'm not sure it ever will, even at $250, you can still almost get 2 1/6 figures for the price of 1 1/4 scale. I'll be curious to see the prices for Rambo and the Batman figures.

Back