ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minigun looks too small to me, but otherwise it looks great. Hoping enterbay release one themselves tho.

Aw awsome Jack!!! that looks great, im so glad you like the set, theres been alot of debate on the size of the minigun, i think its about right, ill try to find a photo that shows just how tiny it looks when arnie holds it. Jack im so glad you got the set finally. I hope its everything you thought it would be. I know its a rare set that is with a collector who will really appreciate and display it. :)
Thanks for all the compliments on the set guys. Im starting work on my personal set now. Posting pics soon.

Keep in mind the angle this is shot at, it makes the gun look big, but thats exactly why i chose it, look how big arnie is behind it. Hey Jack if you get a chance can you take a pic of your enterbay from this angle?

I think the problem with the mini gun is that many collectibles make it look rather large, maybe that's not accurrate, but it burns an image in our minds that the gun should look a certain bulk.

I think the problem with the mini gun is that many collectibles make it look rather large, maybe that's not accurrate, but it burns an image in our minds that the gun should look a certain bulk.

Well said, thats exactly what i was thinking, i just didnt know how to say it. Subsequent miniguns have been made slightly bigger, i think the Aoshima kit is exact 1/4 scale, which can look small next to some "looser" interperitations. I just hope Jack is pleased with his purchase, thats all im concerned with.

That's the problem with scaled down figures, the accessories are often loosely made in the scale they say they are, but may not be exact.

Looking forward to my friend glovin' him up :)

20120618_204815.jpg

looking good ,excellent work, thanks posting pics Jack good to see a cyberdyned 1/4 EB Terminator figure at last.:clap:clap:clap

Ill agree lol i may be a lil partial bc i made the set, but dam that looks good, thats what i think of when i think Terminator. I mean, the minigun is so iconic it has been in all subsequent terminator films, in one form or another(in t3 arnie ripped it off of a t100 ,badass, and in ts bale used a heli mounted m134 to kill a t600 that just didnt want to die).
Jack i hope your happy with the set, if you are feel free to leave a positive feedback score for me, as ill do the same for you :)

I wouldn't say you are spamming it bud!

Though this awesomeness could definitely have a thread of its own in the customs section if you wished!

Love it. Can't wait to see it with a grey tee and black gloves.

Which black line? I thought i did at least, could you take a pic of it, i may be able to help you paint it, or use vinyl pin striping tape, you can get it in black and its easy to use. Dam sorry dude if i missed something. And just find a post with me in it, and click on the little feedback score in green next to my pic and name, then there will be a chart with feedback scores, and youll see in green on the left side of the page "submit feedback for Lordragnar) just click that and fill everything out, and click submit. You can copy the url from the same post, just right click the little number on the original post and choosse"copy" then when it ask for "deal thread" just right click and choose"paste" in the blank bar.

Every time I think about picking up one of these off ebay I remember that there is a battle damaged version coming up. Gotta keep waiting.

Nice, goods job Jack, i dont know how i missed that, i can be a bit of an airhead sometimes, must be all the fumes lol. It looks like the black line is suppossed to be tape wrapping the back of the gun to provide more cushion for the firer. You can replicate it with black electrical tape cut into thin strips for a more 3d effect.

Back