ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll just stick with black paint, I'll probably only ever have the launcher slung round his arm anyway :)

Did you get your feedback okay?

Progress has started on hands, put the holes going up the fingers and down the hands

Yes i did, thank you very much, and you as well have a feedback score now :) ill put some pics of my arnie up soon, im still having fun going over all the features, is there anything special i should know? what not to do with the figure, how to fix the leg issue? Any advice that would keep me from having to search a couple thousand post would be helpful.

Be fragile with glasses! Mine broke, easily fixed however.
For the leg issue, take off the pants and double check all articulation, if still not right I'm sure you have to push up the longer leg as it won't be in place properly.
I wouldn't keep stuff in the box all of the time, instead use a small one for all of them because opening the box repeatedly is bad for its hinge.
Not much else I think. Some people say to wash the t-shirt to prevent dye damage

I was bout to say, that's gotta be one of the funniest posts I've read on this forum of all places. You must think I'm really new.

But yeah, BBTS is fetching them for $500 on preorders per piece. I wonder how many pieces are they securing?

Sure he's 100% wrong but name calling is not allowed on this site :wink1:

I own this piece and imo, opened or not, it's undervalued at $400. It's a $500 piece all day long.

Then go ahead Buy from ebay mate :)
BTW in the future if you wanna deal with a seller i think its much better to make it PM.
Will avoid us some drama.
Thanks.

Then go ahead Buy from ebay mate :)
BTW in the future if you wanna deal with a seller i think its much better to make it PM.
Will avoid us some drama.
Thanks.

I would have if my iphone was working properly. I was at work and I wasnt able to PM.

"NO PROBLEMO."
photo0500w.jpg

Back