ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the "doll update". :lol

Hopefully, the BD will be display at the Ani-Com. I've huge expectations for this one !

20120709_220231.jpg

Still here!!! lol Sorry things got a little crazy at work(lost two employees) so i had to pick up the slack, been absolutly drained for the last couple weeks, just got my minigun out to refurbish, and put my arnie on display in the room, awaiting his "cyberdynization"

As promised, here are some pics of my Enterbay HD Masterpiece T2 T-800 figure display. Basically, i wanted to recreate the pose of Arnie taken from the original T2 movie poster shown here

View attachment 49029

so i took my T-800 and purchased the closest thing i could find to a Harley Fatboy...unfortunatey, there arent too many 1/4 scale bikes out there so i was lucky to find one on eBay...it was already customised in black so that was really good enough for me. Next i decided to recreate a base and thought what better than part of a motorway/road - it kind of made sense what with the motorcycle...

once the base was completed i hand made a display case from black and clear acrylic which i was really happy with...please enjoy the pics of the final results...

Back