ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic, just fantastic!:clap:clap I would buy the Enterbay T800 myself if he wouldn't be that expensive. Im also more in to Predator collecting at the moment.

Thanks Sage! :wave I would say definately invest in the T-800. It is by far the best 1/4 figure on the market in my opinion in terms of likeness and overall epicness! There is so much you can do with it! :blissy Good luck with your Predator collection my friend...

Hey Jack, and to anyone still interested, . . .its hard to follow an epic display like that! anywhoo heres pics of my enterbay, with WIP minigun and such. Built a kit for Jackhepburn, and now im starting mine :)

Hey Jack, and to anyone still interested, . . .its hard to follow an epic display like that! anywhoo heres pics of my enterbay, with WIP minigun and such. Built a kit for Jackhepburn, and now im starting mine :)

Thanks for the kind words Lord Ragner...great customising on your part by the way. I think you might have the possibilities of another good looking display there too :clap

Hey thanks Roberto:wave mighty nice of you, and yes man your display is like the best ive ever seen man. I am truly jealouse and hate you in all the most respectful and envious ways:rotfl . . . .seriously, very well done man. I hope to do a cyberdyne office display complete with broken window and desk and plenty of spent shells and links.

Thanks desisandy, very kind of you. Ill put some more pics of the basecoated minigun and display base WIP soon.

Good to see your T-800 is getting on Hoyt :clap

Heres a quick snap of mine at the moment:
20120724_135946.jpg

I know it wouldn't be movie accurate, but I would love to see a pic with the sunglasses on in that gear. :yess:

I was considering that earlier on :lol But then I thought about how much it would hurt me to have him that movie innaccurate (Aswell as the black shirt :horror )

Anyway, another snap as I was enjoying some Family Guy:

20120724_142743.jpg

Hey thanks Roberto:wave mighty nice of you, and yes man your display is like the best ive ever seen man. I am truly jealouse and hate you in all the most respectful and envious ways:rotfl . . . .seriously, very well done man. I hope to do a cyberdyne office display complete with broken window and desk and plenty of spent shells and links.

:hi5: thanks dude, I have so many amazing compliments on my display and I can only thank each and everyone of you, it's what makes me want to achieve more great displays for you all to see! Remember, if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything...im actually in the process of building another custom case for my Rambo III Enterbay figure, it's gonna look killer! :clap

That is incredible!

I'd be willing to bet that you could find people who would pay you to make a display case like that for them.

(I'd be interested for sure!)

Thanks Orrimarrko, yea I'm really pleased with the final display. I always had an idea right at the very beginning of how I wanted it to look and its so rewarding to see the final end product. Yes ive had a lot of interest regarding my cases and as much as I'd like to help everyone out it would prove much to difficult what with my work and family commitments...however I am so grateful for the great compliments :wave

I was considering that earlier on :lol But then I thought about how much it would hurt me to have him that movie innaccurate (Aswell as the black shirt :horror )

Anyway, another snap as I was enjoying some Family Guy:

20120724_142743.jpg

Are you gonna get him a grey shirt? I think you should try and sew one, or find someone to do it. That would be freakin sweet and 100% movie accurate. :wink1:

Back