ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised, here are some pics of my Enterbay HD Masterpiece T2 T-800 figure display. Basically, i wanted to recreate the pose of Arnie taken from the original T2 movie poster shown here

View attachment 49029

so i took my T-800 and purchased the closest thing i could find to a Harley Fatboy...unfortunatey, there arent too many 1/4 scale bikes out there so i was lucky to find one on eBay...it was already customised in black so that was really good enough for me. Next i decided to recreate a base and thought what better than part of a motorway/road - it kind of made sense what with the motorcycle...

once the base was completed i hand made a display case from black and clear acrylic which i was really happy with...please enjoy the pics of the final results...

Looks like a museum.........incredible, just plain incredible!:clap

attachment.php
That is a nice display sir
AnimatedBravoSmiley.gif

Thanks guys, your kind words are what gives me the momentum to make such efforts...it's also something that I love and enjoy doing and more importantly I think it's what these pieces deserve...thanks again:clap

You sure you didn't do this for Arnie and we are looking at his display in his movie theatre room????? He would be proud..

No problem. It's pretty simple to post them like that. Put these at the beginning & end of the pics URL:

[/B] This at the beginning of the pics URL

[B]
This at the end of the pics URL

So it looks something like this:

B][B]

:D

That display is absolutely incredible! And this masterpiece totally deserves it.
Bravo sir!

Back