ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome display, Roberto! :clap:clap:clap

Hey Cap, just commented on your Rambo pics! Congrats on some great pics and i also mentioned that they are probably some of the best pics we've had so far on this piece aswell as posing too. Wish my camera was as good as yours! :rotfl

Thanks again for the kind words mate....really excited about my Rambo display next...not sure if it will out do the T2 one but i've already ordered the background and it looks quality! :yess:

Hi Geil! Thank you very much for your feedback...party on! :clap

I always thought and treated a case as a protective measure that needs to look decently presentable. Lighting in my mind is more important but your case my goodness just takes it to the next level and is just beauty of it's own even though Arnie on the bike of cause is kickass too. If I ever have enough space will copy you to death!!! My custom shelf will try to mimic Hot Toys display with light up panel flooring but your idea is just too gorgeous and when I got the space..........
Also your display just mandated me looking for a 1/4 bike even if it's not a fatboy!!! any tips? I don't want to shell out $600+ for the fatboy :(

I always thought and treated a case as a protective measure that needs to look decently presentable. Lighting in my mind is more important but your case my goodness just takes it to the next level and is just beauty of it's own even though Arnie on the bike of cause is kickass too. If I ever have enough space will copy you to death!!! My custom shelf will try to mimic Hot Toys display with light up panel flooring but your idea is just too gorgeous and when I got the space..........
Also your display just mandated me looking for a 1/4 bike even if it's not a fatboy!!! any tips? I don't want to shell out $600+ for the fatboy :(

Hi Geil, cant say thank you enough for your kind words :clap As i've mentioned to other collectors who have left positive feedback, it's such a pleasure to hear such amazing comments and only inspires me to continue with future projects and displays with the same if not more enthusiasm. It makes it all the more worth while and its something that i enjoy doing. I have always been a firm believer that the majority of these fantastic statues/figures that we buy deserve to be displayed and protected in a special way, its my opinion but i dont think i could just buy a statue/figure and just place it on a shelf to gather dust etc...it just has to be either in a case with lights or it stays in the box :wink1:
I have to say the lighting for my display was very intentional...i gave myselfa brief which was to recreate as best i could the image shown on the original T2 movie poster which has Arnie on the bike, one hand holding the shotgun the otehr on the handlebar, the lighting had to be dark in the background (hence i used the black acrylic background) and to capture the blue light tones i had to find some neon LED's with a blue tinge and they worked perfectly. I definately recommend you trying it...at the end of the day i'm just a novice who can be creative from time to time...i have no experience in displays, creating lighting effects, making dioramas, etc...i taught myself to make display cases by watching youtube videos, it's so easy to glue pieces of acrylic together to make a display case, everyone thinks its extremely hard but it really isnt.

the motorcycle i used is unfortunately not a Fatboy, but i really dont think it takes anything away from the display itself. I did my research and all i could find was a 1/3 scale Fatboy Radio Control bike but Arnie would not look in scale with the bike so that was a no no. The bike i chose was the only 1/4 scale one out there and again it was a radio control one - incedently, the bike i have got actually has working lights and engine sounds which takes the display to a whole new level - COOL! :yess: I picked mine up on eBay from a guy in Hong Kong and the good thing about it was that he had already customised the body work to look black, just like the original fatboy! Otherwise these bikes are sold in all red and all blue versions i think. I've no idea what the company is called that makes them but if you google "1/4 radio control motorcycle Harley Davidson" then i'm sure something will pop up.

By the way, i can see from your signature that you too take pride in your displays and thats a thumbs up in my book! :rock let me know how you get on and if you need any help then just PM me bro! I'll be glad to help :1-1:

HT 1/4 endo to pair with EB's:
175623c61ml9706sto77l6.jpg

Sio while futzing the metal grip portion of the shotgun (what is used to reload, whatever it's called) snapped.

Anyone got a spare?

Sio while futzing the metal grip portion of the shotgun (what is used to reload, whatever it's called) snapped.

Anyone got a spare?

That's one of the issues right now with 1/4 scale. No one is parting these things out at the moment.

Are you able to glue it back together?

That's one of the issues right now with 1/4 scale. No one is parting these things out at the moment.

Are you able to glue it back together?

It's pretty thin. It would likely break again. I'm considering soldering it.

It's not a huge issue as I can pose him to mask it, but it bothers me at a subconscious level.

It's pretty thin. It would likely break again. I'm considering soldering it.

It's not a huge issue as I can pose him to mask it, but it bothers me at a subconscious level.

I know what you mean.
Everyone who looks at it will appreciate it.
Everytime you look at it, your eyes will go straight to the shotgun. :D

Back