ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
350? It is really overpriced. It is not a PF statue from polystone.

if I had to choose though, I think the toy is more worth it because you can actually do something with it. The statue you just get a single pose. Unless it is some really huge bad ass statue, I can't see why one would want it over the toy for the same price range. But just my opinion.

350? It is really overpriced. It is not a PF statue from polystone.

if I had to choose though, I think the toy is more worth it because you can actually do something with it. The statue you just get a single pose. Unless it is some really huge bad ass statue, I can't see why one would want it over the toy for the same price range. But just my opinion.

Apples and oranges even if they are the same scale - and I love 1/4 scale!
Both PF's and figures are great for different reasons.

I think its a little overpriced but I love that Enterbay is doing something different and really changing the game here.

I think people should wait to see the published price before commenting, Enterbay have not confirmed a price yet have they?
Its all speculation so far, correct me if I'm wrong.

on the hot toys one some of us had issues with the silver buttons falling off, does it look to be the case with this figure and how are the buttons applied?

on the hot toys one some of us had issues with the silver buttons falling off, does it look to be the case with this figure and how are the buttons applied?

no one will know until someone has it in hand and says so. And since this hasn't even been up for pre-order yet, I think it will be quite some time before your question is answered

I think people should wait to see the published price before commenting, Enterbay have not confirmed a price yet have they?
Its all speculation so far, correct me if I'm wrong.

The Enterbay price is not speculation. It is not rumour.

I already ordered this at the Hong Kong anime fair. It's USD290.00.

That of course dosen't include shipping or tax, but that is the confirmed price for the figure itself. They are taking orders at the Enterbay store right now. Why there site is lagging behind for pre-orders remains a mystery.

Hey Stanlore do they have a release date for this figure?ALso,did you get anything extra for preordering at the fair?^_^

Hey Stanlore do they have a release date for this figure?ALso,did you get anything extra for preordering at the fair?^_^

When i picked up Leon, they said T2 is aiming for the end of this month. They probably won't deliver, but if they are that confident, then that means before end of October. I thought it would be closer to Christmas myself.

As for the Extra's I'm getting an extra handgun. If you take a look at the exhibition pics, there are 2 handguns on display. Fair orders get both, normal orders only get one. I don't remember if it was the silver one or the black one.

So i emailed ENTERBAY in August about T2 release date and price this was their answer:

Hi Allen,

We are waiting for the final production sample to be made for photographic session (can't really release the preorder without the photos right?!), hopefully around the end of the month. You should expect the item to be around US$380 including postage, as this item is super big "

Thank you.

Like others said apples and oranges. I am more of a statue person so my opinion is the opposite.

Hi Allen,

We are waiting for the final production sample to be made for photographic session (can't really release the preorder without the photos right?!), hopefully around the end of the month. You should expect the item to be around US$380 including postage, as this item is super big "

Thank you.

Super pass.

1. Big item, running out of space

2. Close to $400, I can get more for my money from other companies.

3. Hot Toys 1/6 T2 Judgment Day T-800

I love the sculpt, I think some of the accessories are cool but other than that I can't justify the price tag. There was a point where we didn't have ANY good Terminator merchandise, now the market is flooded with it. From NECA to Hot Toys to Art Asylum to Enterbay. I already have what I wanted from Terminator and T2 for the most part, just waiting on atleast three figures from Hot Toys and then I'm good.

I'll still probably buy one. Looking forward to the official photos and pics with the sunglasses on at long ___king last. Camannnnnn! Ddooo itt!

If this is over $300 i'm out, it looks really nice but that's money i can put to other things and it shouldn't cost more than double for an 18 inch figure over a 12 inch counterpart.

If this is over $300 i'm out, it looks really nice but that's money i can put to other things and it shouldn't cost more than double for an 18 inch figure over a 12 inch counterpart.

:exactly: I really wanted this figure too, but imo it seems way overpriced.

Back