ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should have gone for a BD one straight from the off to get one over on the dilly dallying Hot Toys. ''You're not gonna do it? Fine, we will''

Maybe the complexity of a fully poseable figure with ripped flesh and exposed endoskeleton, possible LED and shot-up, battle worn clothes is too much for Enterbay at this stage. :dunno

They should have gone for a BD one straight from the off to get one over on the dilly dallying Hot Toys. ''You're not gonna do it? Fine, we will''

Maybe the complexity of a fully poseable figure with ripped flesh and exposed endoskeleton, possible LED and shot-up, battle worn clothes is too much for Enterbay at this stage. :dunno

add SS to it as well. Their 1:1 bust was obviously popular, yet, they never followed up with it. Instead, they went with 2 clean versions :slap. Watch, all 3 companies will come out with that version around the same time, my guess is next year will be the year.

Its funny the perception of worth from different beholders. To me a statue is useless to put it bluntly. I would look to pay low for one if I was after it and expect a high quality poseable figure to cost more.

haha I'm the exact opposite. :lol Articulated figures will always look like plastic toys to me. The body has to be developed with the muscle structure facing forward and without the natural movement a body makes when turning (including the muscles of the neck). Sure a lot of them twist, but they still don't really look like human bodies in movement as the muscle doesn't change shape.

Sure the Bruce Lee Way of the Dragon statue can't be posed, but the huge lat spread pose it is in will never be replicated by a figure.

To me the subtle lat flare holding up the outstretched arm and Arnie's bulging neck muscle as he turns his head is what makes the new T1 statue so awesome.

But I do like this new Enterbay one as it looks amazing staring straight forward with arms in front.

haha I'm the exact opposite. :lol Articulated figures will always look like plastic toys to me. The body has to be developed with the muscle structure facing forward and without the natural movement a body makes when turning (including the muscles of the neck). Sure a lot of them twist, but they still don't really look like human bodies in movement as the muscle doesn't change shape.

Sure the Bruce Lee Way of the Dragon statue can't be posed, but the huge lat spread pose it is in will never be replicated by a figure.

To me the subtle lat flare holding up the outstretched arm and Arnie's bulging neck muscle as he turns his head is what makes the new T1 statue so awesome.

But I do like this new Enterbay one as it looks amazing staring straight forward with arms in front.

All good points. Still I guess I like to be able to 'play' with my Terminators etc I accept that the neck muscles, biceps etc cannot be flexed, stretched or relaxed naturally for a particular pose.

yeah but even if this sells well enough to make a battle damage what if they dont make it that good, like the highway they are going into uncharted terriroty making his story as they go along what previous prototype can they rely on to make the best version battle damage availab;e

Preorders are supposed to be going up on Enterbay website soon. As early as the end of this week according to their Facebook page.

Sunglasses pic! :)
f51f9b87.jpg

On the fence with this. It's beautiful and better realised than Hot Toys but all the same, do I need another T2 Arnie. How about someone attempt something different and release a battle damaged version?

Awesome! Im still unsure whether I will purchase this one though.

with the price the HT one is going for, you could easily sell it off for at least half the price (maybe more) that this one will be

Yeah you'd definitely get more than half the cost of the Enterbays T-800. The HT T-800 still sells for $300+ on ebay.

.....why do they insist on posing him like he's pretending his shotun is a guitar? OK we finally have a pic with the sunglasses on but still the same pose we saw at each of the shows. Some gun-firing poses please!

Well anyway still interested.

Looks terrific, I really dig the 1984 CPU chip and knife. There's no way I'm buying this for $400 though. There's just way too much coming out within the next year and I have two Hot Toys Uncle Bobs.

IF it ever comes down to a $200/$300 range, I'd definitely pick it up to see what it's like (never had an Enterbay figure before).

Back