ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y2anp.jpg

15697bd.jpg

I initially had the same issue with the weight of the shotgun (and jacket restriction) causing the arm to drop. With a bit of effort you can definitely do it. It may require a small horizontal twist on the arm for it to lock in. Ive had the arm holding the shotgun raised almost to the horizontal for two weeks and its held it's pose.

I had the loose arm problem too, take the tshirt back to expose the arm/pec area, under a flap of rubber in there you can see a black screw, tighten it with the arm pointing up, now it can hold the shotgun vertically with ease.

qMk9j.jpg

FzBgV.jpg

Last edited:
No problem, the heavy shotgun, droopy arm was really getting to me, I'm now finding the Other arm won't rest by his side like his friend superman.

I had the loose arm problem too, take the tshirt back to expose the arm/pec area, under a flap of rubber in there you can see a black screw, tighten it with the arm pointing up, now it can hold the shotgun vertically with ease.

qMk9j.jpg

FzBgV.jpg
Thanks for pointing that out :hi5:

Question. Those black spots I see on the body is only lint right?

NECA acquired Willis' likeness rights for that awful figure as part of a deal with Willis when he was filming Sin City. He initially refused his likeness to be allowed for the Hartigan figure, but Robert Rodriguez asked him to do it as a favor. While signing on the dotted line, NECA negotiated his rights for additional properties. Back in the day, Randy said a Hans vs. McClane boxed set might happen, but due to the negative response to the Cult Classics 3 figure, it was canned.

NECA acquired Willis' likeness rights for that awful figure as part of a deal with Willis when he was filming Sin City. He initially refused his likeness to be allowed for the Hartigan figure, but Robert Rodriguez asked him to do it as a favor. While signing on the dotted line, NECA negotiated his rights for additional properties. Back in the day, Randy said a Hans vs. McClane boxed set might happen, but due to the negative response to the Cult Classics 3 figure, it was canned.

Hmmm. OR they could have improved the paintjob and sculpts :dunno

Anyone with the leg issue, contact Enterbay they will advise on how to fix it.

Wai Man has fixed mine and also his one as it too had the same issue out of the box.

Would Wai Man possible kindly share how to fix the uneven legs ?
Sometimes Enterbay takes forever to reply.

If someone could just post it up here step by step how to fix the uneven legs, it would alot easier for everyone to just come here and look at the direction.

Back