ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, got him yesterday and as I said before, I'm also dealing with this wonky longer leg issue.

After playing around with him for a while, I was able to get a semi decent pose with the legs. What do you think--does it look apparent that there's a leg issue with this guy?

IMG_76512.jpg

I thought taking out the peg for the right leg would make his legs more even, but it's SO HARD to get it out, I just put his boot back on and gave up.

As for the posing, I thought it would be smooth but it's really not. For example, the right arm holding the shotgun--that's the best I can do with it. If I try to lift it higher, it'll hold its pose for a few seconds before clicking down a few notches and resting where it's currently at. Some of that is probably due to the jacket, but I also think it's because of the shotgun's weight. Without the shotgun in his hand, his arm will typically hold its pose. With it in hand, his arm will start to slide down.

I may have to put some kind of material on the muscle body to get the arm to hold a decent, higher pose. Not sure what, though.

Some positives...I do like the flesh tone. Under the lights, parts of his forehead, lips, ears, and even knuckles are redder than other parts of his skin. So he appears more lifelike.

I feel that I need to get used to his overall look, particularly his head. It's a great sculpt, but the hair sometimes can make it slightly look like a cone head. But regardless, when compared to the real Arnold from T2, it's pretty damn spot on.

The accessories are the best I've seen. Guns looks fantastic and "real"--as "real" as a 2 inch shotgun can appear. Even the roses, at first glance, appear to be actual flowers that were shrunken down to 1/4 size.

These ratchet joints sound annoying. Theres actually a recent thread complaining about that type of joint. As for the hair, yeah thats always been a niggle of mine even after they 'fixed' it from what it was in the earlier prototype with that huge forehead. The hair still looks wierd and puffed out from some angles.

As for the leg issue on yours - it doesn't look apparent in your pic....it'd annoy me knowing its there though. Its frustrating trying to pose a figure when one leg seems to be longer than the other, something I've experienced on one of my HT P2 predators.

I guess the right leg on mine might be a tad longer, doesn't bother me though. A lot of HT figs have one leg that is longer then the other.

As for the posing, I thought it would be smooth but it's really not. For example, the right arm holding the shotgun--that's the best I can do with it. If I try to lift it higher, it'll hold its pose for a few seconds before clicking down a few notches and resting where it's currently at. Some of that is probably due to the jacket, but I also think it's because of the shotgun's weight. Without the shotgun in his hand, his arm will typically hold its pose. With it in hand, his arm will start to slide down.

I may have to put some kind of material on the muscle body to get the arm to hold a decent, higher pose. Not sure what, though.

Some positives...I do like the flesh tone. Under the lights, parts of his forehead, lips, ears, and even knuckles are redder than other parts of his skin. So he appears more lifelike.

I feel that I need to get used to his overall look, particularly his head. It's a great sculpt, but the hair sometimes can make it slightly look like a cone head. But regardless, when compared to the real Arnold from T2, it's pretty damn spot on.

The accessories are the best I've seen. Guns looks fantastic and "real"--as "real" as a 2 inch shotgun can appear. Even the roses, at first glance, appear to be actual flowers that were shrunken down to 1/4 size.

I initially had the same issue with the weight of the shotgun (and jacket restriction) causing the arm to drop. With a bit of effort you can definitely do it. It may require a small horizontal twist on the arm for it to lock in. Ive had the arm holding the shotgun raised almost to the horizontal for two weeks and its held it's pose.

Last edited:
OK, got him yesterday and as I said before, I'm also dealing with this wonky longer leg issue.

After playing around with him for a while, I was able to get a semi decent pose with the legs. What do you think--does it look apparent that there's a leg issue with this guy?

IMG_76512.jpg

The pose looks good to me. It looks like you leg issue was not as pronounced as mine. Good stuff.
I really don't know how this can happen with moulded parts, all I can think is they are not measuring the distance between the lower leg and upper leg when they attach them to the knee joint. Just that one extra step in the process and there would be no issue.

The pose looks good to me. It looks like you leg issue was not as pronounced as mine. Good stuff.
I really don't know how this can happen with moulded parts, all I can think is they are not measuring the distance between the lower leg and upper leg when they attach them to the knee joint. Just that one extra step in the process and there would be no issue.

When I get yours back mate, I'll have a proper look!!

I think sometimes people maybe scared to use a bit of force.. as for me... Bah!! push or pull that mofo knee joint till I get some movement!!:wink1:

I wouldn't let it put you off mate. Order from OSB (I think he has some left) and you'll be fine if anything should happen.

Best collectible i've ever seen :lecture

Whats the usual time for delivery to UK from Hong Kong. A stupid question but I'm all pleased about mine getting sent out monday! :hi5:

Mine is in uk customs now:

Date # Location Delivery Status
6-Dec-2011 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
6-Dec-2011 Hong Kong In transit.
7-Dec-2011 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
7-Dec-2011 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 8-Dec-2011
9-Dec-2011 United Kingdom Arrived and is being processed.
9-Dec-2011 United Kingdom Pending customs inspection.
9-Dec-2011 United Kingdom Pending customs inspection.

If this figure is in good condition with no dented box then it's all good.

Last edited:
I am totally and utterly torn! I desperately want a BD version at this quality, yet I could wind up missing out altogether if I hold off.

Just wanted to share this with you guys.

That must be huge. :eek From the detail on the bike it must have been really expensive. Who made it?

I'm curious, can you put your hand next to it the next time when you photograph it...

Back