ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked my tracking (ordered from goodshipped) and it's in transit within the UK already (sent out tuesday) so hopefully will get it on saturday. Surprised it got through customs without any additional charges.

You lucky mofos getting deliveries on Saturdays. Doesn't happen in Ireland. I hardly ever get anything on a monday either for that matter.

I got my figure today :yess: Strange since the tracking number shows that it's still only "Left Country Of Origin". Yet it's at my house now :dunno Anyway, I got my figure today :yess: I think it is the most impressive movie figure I have ever purchased. The detail, size, quality ..... etc. This thing is sweet, & I'm not even that big of a fan. I was actually thinking I might sell it so that I can get EB's 1/4 Batman or Bruce Lee. But now, I'm not so sure. It's a really cool figure. Terminator fans should get this I reckon. This figure = Win. Buuuuut .....

63245082.jpg

I got the leg problem :gah:

I took it out & checked if it had that problem almost straight away. I didn't bother posing him or tidying him up for a photoshoot. I literally took him out of the box & put him next to the TV to check. Then took that photo. That doesn't put me off the actual figure though. Still cool. I don't know why he looks skinny in my pic. I actually thought he looked kinda chubby when I took him out of the box. I don't think I will bother getting a replacement or anything. I might try & fix it myself later.

IBuuuuut .....

I got the leg problem :gah:
Wont be your first time :lol
But hey congrats on the figure and the good news is there is a normal way to fix it up. Contact Enterbay and they will mail you the details on what to do, or just PM 'breakersrevernge' and he can tell you the steps too... again, congrats man, I think you are going to start collecting in a whole new 'scale' now :clap

Wont be your first time :lol
But hey congrats on the figure and the good news is there is a normal way to fix it up. Contact Enterbay and they will mail you the details on what to do, or just PM 'breakersrevernge' and he can tell you the steps too... again, congrats man, I think you are going to start collecting in a whole new 'scale' now :clap
Thanks Axe & :lol (My poor BL :slap)

Good idea about who to ask for help fixing my leg issue :hi5: As for starting a 1/4 collection. You could be right. Depending if I can afford them of course. If not, I'll get the ones I can. I can't even keep up with 1/6 scale at the moment :D

Compared to yours, mine looks like he doesn't give a crap. Boot strap off, belt buckle crooked ..... etc

63245082.jpg

I have to tidy him up a bit :lol

I think I might display him in that spot actually. The black goes well with my TV & table. But I need a glass display to protect him in. Forget dusting :lol

Just checked my tracking (ordered from goodshipped) and it's in transit within the UK already (sent out tuesday) so hopefully will get it on saturday. Surprised it got through customs without any additional charges.

He said mine was posted monday :rock
He still hasn't gave me tracking info though

I heard there was a fix to the leg issue can someone post it for those who have the problem.

Thanks

Yes please, if someone knows how to fix the leg issue, please be kind enough to post a tutorial.

I emailed the guy I purchased mine from, to see if he knows how, & am waiting for his response. If he doesn't know I might have to ask Enterbay.

If I have time over weekend I will do a photo process of how to fix, as mine also has leg issue and needs doing, I already sorted DPMs T800.

Back