Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Besides, they are indeed slightly less articulated. They went for aesthetics in their body design, not articulation... Good choice for me! the more articulated a body is, the ugliest it gets!

Besides, they are indeed slightly less articulated. They went for aesthetics in their body design, not articulation... Good choice for me! the more articulated a body is, the ugliest it gets!

Agreed, I prefer the more visually appealing look with the options for poses over bad sculpts and an odd look to the body to achieve more articulation.

But both of these guys are pretty much covered up from head to toe. For Bruce it makes perfect sense, but these guys (or at least Jack) should be more articulated since their joints won't be showing.

Not preventing me from getting these though.

But both of these guys are pretty much covered up from head to toe. For Bruce it makes perfect sense, but these guys (or at least Jack) should be more articulated since their joints won't be showing.

Not preventing me from getting these though.

True, but remember Bauer runs around in a T-shirt a lot. If someone want to pose him in a T-shirt when he's in mission mode the joints would show or holding a pistol in the ready position the wrist articulation will be visible on any other body. Hot Toys has the best body around, but I hate seeing the figures with T-shirts or visibly bare wrists showing the joints. It takes away from the realism of the rest of the figure. I think Enterbay is making a creative choice for the aesthetic look of the figure in these cases. And who knows, maybe they will start creating more articulate figures for the fully clothed figures and give Hot Toys a run for their money (they already have in the head sculpt and outfit departments).

I believe that it's a Season 4 JB actually. He comes with a messenger bag too, used only on S4 and afterwards. Or a general representation of him, not from any particular season.

It could be a 1/6h scale version of McFarlane's first figure,taken from Season 4,12pm to 1pm, the Heller rescue.

I believe that it's a Season 4 JB actually. He comes with a messenger bag too, used only on S4 and afterwards. Or a general representation of him, not from any particular season.

It could be a 1/6h scale version of McFarlane's first figure,taken from Season 4,12pm to 1pm, the Heller rescue.

My thoughts exactly. Probaby my favorite Jack outfit too.

Whatever, I think it is very unlikely that we see any tats! Remember Scoffield from HT? It was about the same price point...

Well that was his entire body, not just his arm. Are you guys telling me Sideshow is better than Hot Toys and Enterbay because they've put tattoos on their figures, even when not visable for normal display? Angel comes to mind as an example.

My thoughts exactly. Probaby my favorite Jack outfit too.

I agree, except for the black pants. I prefer him wearing jeans, dark blue shirt and vest, just like at the end of Season 6. Seems more "rogue agent" I guess. Maybe with the black jacket used on Season 7 would be cool too.

My favourite look for him was his season five look with the grey hoodie he wore and also the shirt, jeans. However judging by the description this seems to be like other people have said a season 4 Heller rescue figure which certainly isn't a bad thing.

Yeah season 4 Heller rescue seems to be the logical choice and one of my favs, but then again I'll be happy with whatever they do! :D

I really want to own these figures- so where should I pre-order them? Any recommendations guys?

Where's the cheapest place with quality service? Maybe Enterbay direct?

Back