Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Am I an idiot or are there still no pictures of this guy?

There are photos of the head prototypes. Enterbay was supposed to release pics in October with a November release. From what was posted on Enterbay's blog, we were supposed to see the 24 figs before Bean. I guess they're too busy with other "important" licenses like the new Dragon Ball movie.:confused:

Actually, I'm a bit relieved that there is a delay for these figures. I've got too much money tied into other things at the moment. Not having to worry about paying for these right now is a good thing for me. :D

I keep coming back to this thread hoping for pics of the figures.

Whoops, now I just bumped it again for no good reason...:monkey1

Why would they do Season 4 Jack? Wouldn't they do Jack in an outfit that would complement Palmer? Was Palmer in season 4?

I keep coming back to this thread hoping for pics of the figures.

Whoops, now I just bumped it again for no good reason...:monkey1

Why would they do Season 4 Jack? Wouldn't they do Jack in an outfit that would complement Palmer? Was Palmer in season 4?

He was briefly, in the end (the last six episodes actually), but wasn't "President Palmer" any longer. Anyway, there is no reason for that both of them have to be from the same period. Jack S4 cloth is the one that become kind of his trademark outfit (even when his S5 outfit was the only one that he worn for a role season), while Palmer was, most of the time, "President Palmer". I think these versions are the best representation of both.

Plus Jack and Palmer really never spend any great deal of time together. Season 1 was probably the most they ever spent together and even then it wasn't that much. Usually the "white house" and Jack are seperated to give us seperate perspectives.

I love the fact that they are doing Jack with his "man purse" That was his best look in my opinion. Rogue Jack is the best Jack. :rock

i wish enterbay would release some pictures of these figures already instead of fart ar$ing around with DBZ line!

Yeah that is something I don't understand with Enterbay. They show pics of the headscupts but of nothing else until the figure is just about to ship. People do like to see what they are going to buy before the very last minute.

I think this will be my final figure that I buy (I did say that about the BR Joker :lol ) but I really want to see pictures first!!!!! :monkey5

Hurry up EnterBay! :monkey2

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

This might be my last also. Nothing announced as of yet for next year has peaked my interest as ''must have". Although I may squeeze in Two-Face in June. :D

Yeah that is something I don't understand with Enterbay. They show pics of the headscupts but of nothing else until the figure is just about to ship. People do like to see what they are going to buy before the very last minute.

Yeah, but that's one of the pleasures of anticipation! Picture it as a Xmas gift! You don't know what's inside the box, tear the wrapping, open the box, and there, all of a sudden, marvel of marvels, there it is, illuminating your life and your sight!
We'll experience the same when they finally post the pics! :D

Yeah, but that's one of the pleasures of anticipation! Picture it as a Xmas gift! You don't know what's inside the box, tear the wrapping, open the box, and there, all of a sudden, marvel of marvels, there it is, illuminating your life and your sight!
We'll experience the same when they finally post the pics! :D

I did picture it as a Christmas gift, one that was supposed to come out in November and be under the ol' tree.:D

For me, the frustration comes when a company, any company, makes an announcement months in advance about pics and release dates, doesn't deliver ANYTHING and then doesn't update any of their loyal fans.

I'm sure it has something to do with Fox. They are notorious for holding things up and nitpicking the hell out of things. However, Enterbay hasn't made a peep about this line, since they said there would be pics in Oct and release in Nov. To me, this is a disservice to the fans who spend a lot of money on these figs; ESPECIALLY Enterbay figs.

Several people have posted on Enterbay's blog, begging to see pics, but Enterbay hasn't responded to a single one.

At least when Steve at Go Hero delayed the Buck Rogers figure, he updated everybody. In that case, he made several cool updates to the original figure AND is giving a coupon to people who pre-ordered as a way of saying "thanks for your patience".

I'm starting to wonder if something major has happened with the license. Hopefully, this isn't another Hot Toys Dutch Schaeffer/Fox debacle.:banghead

Let me assure you guys that all is going to plan with the release of the 24 line, as always there are delays but I have been in contact with Enterbay and the release is still the 1st quarter.

I’m a UK dealer and if any other Enterbay dealer is reading this then you should have had communication from Enterbay about orders!!

We are taking pre orders in Europe and I can tell you it’s going to be a very popular release, especially Jack!

I literally have been checking this thread almost every day since October, and cannot believe there is STILL no pics.

*crickets*

I echo the annoyance of other people here. I cancelled my orders for these guys for money/exchange rate reasons but I'm still curious to see what they'll look like. And yet still theres nothing new.

Back