Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I think it's new that you were able to order these. Where abouts?

Hey Creech quick question...how do you order form Enterbay directly? Just want a heads up for when Jack goes up, never ordered from them and need multiple options. Thanks!

At the moment it's a waiting game. They usually announce how to go about it through their web site. Until then, you will have to email them to find out. Try this link to their contact page. https://www.enterbay.com/web/contact.php

With the Bruce Lee figures pre-ordering, they've been collecting interested parties, via an email they announce on their site, and contacting them with the information concerning where to send the money, via paypal, when they are ready to send the items out, using the reply function.

I envisage, at some stage, you will just have to click on the product, just the same as most sites allow you to do, using a shopping cart.

A guy from the OSW boards heard from Enterbay that official pictures will be shown on January 14th, while the figures should be released on February.

i herd something of a new body from enterbay. i hope so cuz i bought that bruce fig and didnt really love the body cuz of the limited poseability. though the likeness was amazing. same with jet li. i hope that jack will be much more poseable. if he is then maybe i can persuade enterbay to do the version of sutherland from phonebooth. ha ha.

i herd something of a new body from enterbay. i hope so cuz i bought that bruce fig and didnt really love the body cuz of the limited poseability. though the likeness was amazing. same with jet li. i hope that jack will be much more poseable. if he is then maybe i can persuade enterbay to do the version of sutherland from phonebooth. ha ha.

Sorry. They released the details sometime ago. It's not the same BL body, but there are just 15 points of articulation still.

Maybe they were waiting till after the premiere of season 7?

damn. that kinda sucks. i hear this mr. bean fellow has 30 or so.

Had a look at Enterbays site & the BL2,BL2.5 & BL3 bodies only list 12 points of articulation, they all look pretty good & appear to be fairly poseable so i wouldn't worry about it ( Bauer & Palmer weren't known for their ballet poses anyway !).

I don't mind the lack of extensive articulation as long as they look good and can do classic poses.

Where the hell are the full body pictures already???!!! :banghead

Ask, and you shall receive...

jackbauer24enterbaykf7.jpg

Thank ^^^^^* that was a joke! :lol

I scrolled down and thought *I'll be saving some cash then!* :monkey2

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Back